Chapter 30

Y/N POV

They looked taken back at my words, I only just realized that I was crying when I felt myself sniffling.

I huffed when I remembered that I was tied up, meaning that I wouldn't be able to wipe away my tears anytime soon.

"It's alright love, it's ok. " Taehyung spoke to me in a soft voice, maybe in attempts to comfort me.

I looked over at Taehyung and gave him a sad smile.

But that sad smile didn't last long, it turned into a scowl when my father started to talk.

"It's one thing to say you hate us, but wishing to die than to be like us? That's cruel. " Once he finished talking he 'tsked' and shook his head as he walked over towards me slowly.

"Once we're done with you, you'll be begging to die. "

And with that he smacked me across the face.

--

"Y/N? Y/N wake up please! "

I opened up my eyes slowly and when my vision focused I saw that Taehyung was untying me.

"H-How did you get out? What happened?" I asked.

"I managed to get out while they were talking. I'm so sorry about everything. " He said with a saddened look on his face.

"It's alright, I forgive you. " I said with a smile.

--

I felt something cold get poured on me and I snapped open my eyes.

Everything hurted and I looked over to see Taehyung knocked out, his face was swollen from what they did to him.

Was us escaping just a dream??

I watched as he poured a bucket of water on Taehyung, which got him awake.

"Wake your asses up. We aren't done. " He said.

I groaned and tried to get out of my restraints again, but of course, it was no use.

He chuckled at my attempts of escaping and I clenched my jaw in annoyance.

"You might as well stop trying. " He said with a huge smirk on his face.

"You both won't be leaving here anytime soon. And if you do,it'll only be because you're leaving in body bags."