Chapter 8

Taehyung POV

As we worked on the project I couldn't help but to get a little curious about Y/N and what she worked as.

Why didn't she tell me?

Is it something bad?

I looked over at her and saw that she was focusing on the project, too busy to even notice me.

Then I thought back to what her boss said, -who was still in the kitchen by the way- and I tried to think of things that started with 'str', since that's what it starts with.

Street car driver??

Stretcher operator?

I shook my head at those jobs, they didn't seem to match up with her.

Stripper??

I laughed at that thought, Y/N seemed too innocent and nerdy for that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she had called out my name.

"Yes? " I asked.

"Have you even been listening to me? What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"Oh sorry" I said rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly "I was just trying to think of what you worked as" I said and she stopped writing for a second.

"Why? " She asked.

"Because I want to know more about you, and you not wanting me to know makes me more curious"

Suddenly the thought of her being a stripper popped in my mind and I laughed again, making her look over at me in confusion.

"What's so funny? " She asked

I shook my head and waved it off but she wasn't having it.

"Why not? I want to laugh too! " She whined.

I laughed even more and she pouted at me, making me throw my hands up in surrender.

"Fine fine I'll tell you" I said chuckling.

"I was thinking of jobs and I thought of you being a stripper. But when I tried to imagine it all I could do was laugh.I mean,that's crazy" I said laughing at the thought again.

I thought she was going to laugh along but I was wrong, her face was pale and it was as if she saw a ghost.

But then, her eyes were filled with anger.