Chapter 22

-The Next Day-

Y/N POV

I woke up with a sigh,I had no plans for today since I was currently out of college,and since my boss let me off for a couple of days I knew these next days were going to be uneventful.

I did my daily routine and then I made up my bed.

I looked around my room and realised just how messy it was.

"Great! I'm gonna spend these days cleaning. How fun!" I said sarcastically.

I sighed and then took all of my dirty clothes to the laundry room.

I put in a load and started it up,then I was about to head back to my room when I spotted my living room.

I glanced at the kitchen and groaned.

To make matters worse,the floors and all of my pictures looked dusty.

"Fuck my life!"

--

I plopped down onto the couch with a sigh,everything was finally clean and now I was about to watch a movie and eat my dinner.

Just as I was about to take a bite of my food,there was a knock on the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and placed my food down before going over to open the door.

"Oh hey!" I said greeting my boss with a smile.

But my smile quickly turned into a frown when I saw how worried she looked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I tried to stop the university! I really did cause I know how much you don't like them." She said with a frown.

"What? Who?" I asked

"The university contacted them. They contacted your parents." She said.

"So?" I asked

"So, they obviously aren't happy. They think you are messing up their reputation!"

"Y/N,you know how mad they were when you got your job,they were livid!"

"I'm just scared, Y/N, you're parents are coming here to 'talk' to you." She said and I felt my face as it paled.

"W-What?"

"They're coming into town."