Chapter 39

A/N: I highkey want to publish another book but at the same its like 'nahh you already have a lot to worry about' lmao fml

----

Y/N POV

-Two Days Later-

After finding out that Jungkook and Yoongi told everyone what my job was, Taehyung  ended up having a nice talk with  Jin.

It didn't help our situation at all, but I guess Taehyung felt like Jin's whooping was justice enough.

But me, nothing changed at all.

Everyone would give me dirty looks and whisper. Some even had the audacity to talk bad about me.

"You are so disgusting. "

"I thought you were shy and innocent, I guess I was wrong. "

"Such a hoe. I knew that innocent look was just an act. "

Those were just a few of many things people said about me.

But I wasn't going to get butthurt about it. Nah, I'm going to do me regardless of what people say.

Why? Because this is my life. They aren't the ones that have to risk getting violated every damn day, they aren't the ones who have to deal with the shit people do or say to them.

I just don't get why people look down on strippers, and prostitutes. It's not like they were little girls dreaming about shaking their ass, sometimes people got to do what they got to do in order to survive.

This job was a last resort, I didn't want to do it. I had to if I wanted to pursue what I really wanted to do in life.

I sighed as I adjusted my bra and heels. It was time for my special performance but I had a feeling things weren't going to go as planned.

"And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...Here's  a special performance from Babygirl! "

The crowd went wild as the curtain opened and I stepped onto the stage.

I heard the music starting to play and I recognized it as "Or Nah".

I smirked and decided to give all I had for this performance.

(A/N: I'll admit that quality isn't 100% but lemme just say this, sis did her thing.)

After I finished my performance, I got off of the stage to go in the dressing rooms.

Before I could even head to where I needed to be, I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw that it was the classmate who asked me for a lap dance.

"I wanna have some fun with you 'babygirl'."

I felt my heartbeat increase and I turned to get away, but I bumped into someone else.

I fell on my behind and that's where I saw that there was at least 4 guys surrounding me.

"Come on babe, let's have some fun. "