Chapter 40

I shook my head frantically as they all closed in on me.

"Help me! Somebody please!! " I yelled, trying to get away.

One of the guys pulled my hair roughly and gave me a deadly glare.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll shut that pretty little mouth of yours . If not, I'll just have to fuck it. "

"I dare you to put that disgusting 2 inch in my mouth. I'll bite it off. " I snapped back.

"Oh, so you're a little feisty one huh? "

He chuckled at that and before I could do anything he slapped me across the face, hard.

I could already taste the small amount of blood in my mouth from that effect.

"Fuck you!! " I shouted.

"You still don't get it do you? When I tell you to shut up you do it! "

This time he punched me in the mouth.

He pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the bathrooms we had.

I was fighting and resisting, but there were at least 5 of them.

Once we were in the bathroom his friends locked the door and crowded around me.

"I'm going first. "

"You aren't doing anything! " I snapped back.

I tried to stand up but someone grabbed me by my hair - again, and banged my head against the sink,not once,but twice.

My mind was hazy, my head was throbbing. I couldn't focus at all.

I felt my panties being ripped off and I tried fighting, but I was so disoriented I fought the air instead.

I screamed out in pain when I felt someone push themselves inside of me, no lubrication,no saliva, nothing.

"Stop it!! Please don't!! " I cried out kicking the person who thrusted into me roughly, over and over again.

That person punched me in the face and two of his friends pinned me down.

I was defenseless. I cried out in pain, but nobody heard me. Only the bastards who were causing the pain.

The guy pulled out and came on my stomach and I sighed in agony.

Another person put themselves inside of me and I cried out in agony. This feeling was disgusting.

I cried out for help, but there was no use.
Another guy came up and pushed himself in.

I screamed loudly,this was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life.

"Whoo double penetration. Why didn't I think of that?"  The guy who previously raped me commented, while giving others high- fives.

I felt so disgusted, their actions were so vile and I was so hurt.

The pain was so immense that I ended up passing out.

Lord knows what else they did to me while I was unconscious.