Chapter 57- Blind

It took at least a week for everyone to rest up and walk around with only slight discomfort. Hiro was the runner in the house. He'd run around like an attentive mother, getting drinks and food for everyone and delivering it to their beds. The only person he didn't visit was (f/n). Every day he knocked at her door. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. She kept her door locked and didn't come out to retrieve the food he delivered. 

He came again, tray full of dinner and he sadly laid his eyes on the tray of old food he had left out there for lunch. He put dinner down and picked up the other tray as he knocked on her door, "(f/n), I'm leaving dinner outside." 

Nothing. 

With a sigh, Hiro left her door and moved to walk into Goro's room. 

On the other side of the door, (f/n) was laying in bed. Head buried in feathery pillows and had been in that position for a while now. She wasn't sad or full of negativety, much to her surprise. Instead, she felt comfortable and happy in that large bed and in a home where she knew she was safe. (f/n) didn't want to leave. But then again. She didn't want to face the men in the house. Its true that she didn't feel negative, but whenever she heard Hiro outside or one of the others coming to check up on her, overwhelimg guilt pinned her to the bed. It was because of her that they were involved in such a terrible situation. Some of them nearly died because of her. 

How could she face them after that? 

"You are an idiot." A familiar voice sighed from inside her room and (f/n) sat up in her bed, yelping in surprise. She spotted Goro standing at the foot of her bed and a breeze chilled her bare arms. Her window was wide open and it was obvious where that giant man came from. After knowing him for so long now, she wouldn't expect any less of him.

She replied, "believe me...I know." 

"You don't though, do you." Goro swung on the bedpost and sat on the other side of her bed. "If you did then you would be out this room, talking to us all. Because if someone knows they've been an idiot then they know they must fix it." 

He laid himself down, looking up at the cieling with his purple eyes. 

"But I...I-" 

"You feel guilty?" Goro inturrupted, shifting to his side and flicking (f/n)'s forehead. "Idiot~"

(f/n) held a hand to her forehead, glaring down at Goro. It was strange. It felt like everything was normal again. Despite the strangeness...it was kinda nice. Without thinking, she leaned over Goro and pulled him into a hug. Resting her body on top of his as he slolwy snaked his arms around her waist. 

He soon said, "we all knew that he wasn't going to give you up that easily, but you're one of us now. You're an angel and we protect our own with our lives." 

(f/n) froze in his arms, her body going rigid before she shot her head up. She stared at his face, eyes wide and mouth agape as she whispered, "you said it." 

"Said what?" 

"That I'm one of you...does that mean..." her open mouth pulled up into a large, overwhelmingly gleeful smile, "you consider me as one of you." 

Goro felt heat rise to his cheeks as he looked away, his arms tightening around her as his heart raced, "once again, the idiot speaks nonsense." 

"You said it and you can't take it back." She happily placed her head back down on his chest, smiling to the point where her face ached. Warmth, bubbling and good, blossomed in her chest and stomach. How could she have ever ignored these guys? There was no way they'll get rid of her now. Because the angels, her saviours, were her new home.