Chapter 3- unexpected Date

Picture above is Hiro, art wok is not mine

(F/n) stretched out her arms as the morning sun peeked through her half open curtains, her cat was happily snuggled up into a ball of fluff on her lap and purred as it slowly woke up due to its owners movements. The wanna be artist looked around her room in a sort of after sleep daze and rubbed away the tiredness from her eyes. She slowly got out of bed and when her feet touched the floor she felt a wave of goosebumps travel on her body. 'I really need to get someone in to fix the heating.' The cold female slipped on her fluffy slippers and (f/c) dressing gown and traveled out of her bedroom and to the kitchen. She began making breakfast and turned on the radio for music, but instead of tunes there was a news report.

"The vigilante group of the art world has struck again. It has been reported that the group originally called the Angels has stolen an art piece called  angelus tenebris, which is Latin for Angel of the darkness. Police are after any clues as to whoever they are and will pay anyone who gives them a successful lead."

(F/n) sat down the whole time listening to the reporter ramble on and held her chin in her hand, taking sips of coffee whilst thinking about the group. They were considered a vigilante group of the art world because they stole art that was falsely signed by a person how never even created it. It was quite sad for (f/n) that there was so much art theft in the world and that made it even harder for her to become a successful artist, she remembered the time when she thought a guy was gonna help her with her dream but ended up stealing and signing her art work for himself. In all honesty she didn't hate the vigilante group because what they were doing was making others happy, but she was a little bit annoyed that they hadn't helped her yet. Suddenly she smelt something burning and rushed over to her breakfast to find it all burnt to a crisp. "Why can't I even friggin cook a simple breakfast!" She yelled to herself as she threw the lumps of charcoal into the bin and chucked the pan into the sink. She sat down on a chair in her living/dining room and held her face in her hands. 'How do I even survive on my own?' The defeated female started sobbing into her hands and her mind bullied her by thinking about all of the failures she has had. Her cat jumped up onto the table and sat in front of her meowing loudly, almost as if it was copying her. "Shut up Shiro I'm not overreacting!" She snapped at the cat and continued crying, "I'm so sorry Shiro.........and I'm still a lonely human being for talking to a cat." (F/n) wiped away all of the remaining tears and finished her coffee. "Right, I'm gonna feed you and then get dressed to have breakfast out."

~

(F/n) happily walked down the street in ripped jeans and a tight black jumper, along with a black leather jacket and (f/c) beret. Her bag slightly rattling with all of the items in her bag, she never left anything behind and that was because she took everything she would think might be important in certain situations, she never liked being caught unprepared.

"(F/n)!" She heard a male call out and she twisted round to see the pink haired Hiro, slightly jogging up to her with the same flirtatious air around him. "Where are you off to?"

"Well I'm going to the diner for breakfast." (F/n) pointed over to a small building with some tables and chairs outside.

"You know what, I'm gonna join you." The male flung an arm around her shoulders and she widened her eyes at how he invited himself into her plan. But she didn't mind that much, she did keep on saying to herself that she needed to stop talking to cats and start talking to actual humans. "I'm paying though." She snapped her head up towards the smirking male and shook her head over and over again.

"No I'm quite glad to pay for myself!" The female tried to object but then the male placed his free hand over her mouth as they walked into the diner. "Mmmmfffffmmmm."