Chapter 8- two faced

The cold winter air clawed at (f/n)'s face, despite the fact that she pulled the (f/c) scarf tighter around the bottom half of her face. Her shoulders shook as well as the rest of her body, she was most definitely not dressed for the weather. Her thin red jumper offered no warmth and her black ripped jeans didn't even help, the only things that were keeping her away from hyperthermia was her leather jacket and the wooden scarf Goro let her borrow for her walk back to Hiro's house. It kinda took (f/n) by surprise that Goro actually had a heart. A sudden loud sneeze escaped the cold female and she rubbed her red nose. (F/n) carried on walking in the cold area until she saw the art shop. "Might as well stock up." She sighed to herself and walked into the warm shop, making her sigh in relief whilst looking through the shop. Nobody was in the shop except from her and the person at the register, flipping through a magazine and chewing on some gum. Silence seemed to of wrapped itself around (f/n) and she picked up a pencil set and some more paint colours. She brought it up to the woman behind the counter and handed over the money that was needed. Walking out with a happy smile she left the shop and carried on with her walk down the street. That was until a pair of large arms wrapped themselves around her body, she was pulled back into a chest and was too surprised to even make a sound.

"Thank god you're okay!" A deep voice sighed and (f/n) looked up to see her child hood friend Daichi. He pulled back and stared down at her with a serious look. "Where were you for two weeks! You didn't come into work once!"

"Yeah sorry about that, I...I have a little family business I need to sort out. Don't worry though, I won't loose my job. I called up my manager and he understands." (F/n) tried to reassure him but Daichi already knew she wasn't telling him something. His till eyes wouldn't leave her face and they were filled with uncertainty. Through those two weeks, Daichi had been worried sick. She didn't answer his calls, she didn't come into work and the missing female didn't even show up to her apartment. What made it even worse was that (f/n) had disappeared right after when the thieves attacked.

"So where are you staying?" He asked and saw (f/n) bite her lip. After all of the years he knew the female, he had always noticed that she bit her lip when she was either nervous or when she was thinking.

"At my parents house." She finally said and Daichi was beyond suspicious. He raised an eyebrow in her direction, his mind screaming not to trust that lie. There was a long awkward silence as he stared down at (f/n), his mind processing thousands of thoughts at the same time. She was the woman he had known nearly all his life and had helped him through rough times, yet now she seemed different. He could tell by how closed she seemed around him."

"I'll give you a ride there, can't have you walk in the cold wearing that outfit." He sighed and (f/n) stepped away from him whilst shaking her head. His eyes narrowed when she proceeded to step away from him.

"Please don't let me interfere with what ever you planned for today, I don't want to be any trouble." (F/n) smiled and moved to fully walk away but a strong hand gripped around her wrist.

"Come on no need to be like that, you're my friend and I look after all my friends." Daichi's voice was low and slightly threatening but (f/n) brushed it off as her own imagination. There was a moment between the two of just pulling (f/n) back and forth until the female grew a little impatient.

"Look Daichi I want to walk, please let go." She said in the softest voice she could muster and tried pulling her wrist out of the males iron grip again, but her efforts appeared to be fruitless. "Daichi, let go!" (F/n) started to get really irritated and the grey haired male definitely saw that. His teal eyes fixated on the struggling female and his eyebrows furrowed at her agitated form. Suddenly a loud rumble of a motorbike roared through the quiet area and the fast vehicle stopped next to the two. (F/n) glanced over and saw Jun taking off his helmet, his red eyes staring at Daichi. "H-hey Jun!"