Chapter 28- plans and invites.

Once again alone and back to his reserved state, Jun wordlessly walked around the house . He had received a text saying that they were all round (f/n)'S house, but he didn't know if that text was just to inform or invite him. The male was never good at social interactions, mainly due to his deprived past as a child, and he chose silence over the embarrassment of saying the wrong thing. However, he couldn't pinpoint the reason as to why, but he felt an urge to go to her apartment. He felt like he needed to see the one woman who magically wore away his silence so that he spoke more, a woman who he felt like he could trust. In all honesty, he was scared to see her. She made him feel things he never felt before and that was out of his comfort zone. His hands missed the feeling of holding her close in that bed in Rome-- no scratch that, they craved the feeling. Jun stopped his mindless walking and fished his phone out of his pocket. Maybe if he messaged her, there wouldn't be the risk of him doing something stupid and he might get rid of this need he was feeling. But when he opened up her contact and hovered his fingers over the onscreen keyboard, he had no idea what to say. He knew (f/n) forgave all of the guys but it just felt too soon, Jun was just scared that she hadn't fully accepted their apologies and just said she forgave them to get the guys off her back. The red eyed male was overthinking everything and turned his phone off. Maybe he should just stay in the house and wait for the rest of the guys to come back. There was a sudden knock at the front door, ripping Jun away from his thoughts. He rushed over to the door and opened it, cocking his head to the side when he saw suzume with her arms crossed.

"Is hiro home?" She grumbled and Jun shook his head, making her roll her eyes and walk into the house uninvited. "Where is he and the rest of the guys?"

"(F/n)'s apartment." Jun closed the door and suddenly had Suzume press her body against his. The surprised male arched an eyebrow at her action and she ran her hands up to his chest. Suzume's eyes locked onto his as she bit her lip, a devilish spark in her lilac orbs. Jun tried his very best not to look down at her chest when he felt her breasts press against him.

"You'll do." She whispered and dragged her arms up and around his neck, purring slightly and moving her lips closer to his. "Wanna do something fun?"

"Hiro." Jun reminded her of the name of the man she was supposed to be faithful to. He wasn't too sure if the two were in a relationship or not but it was very clear that she was off limits.

"He's not here Jun." She purred his name seductively as her lips were almost touching his. He didn't like where this was going but didn't know what to do, he wasn't used to this situation. "I can pretend to be someone if you want." An image instantly came to mind, bright and beautiful. His lips parted as the name danced on his tongue, he didn't know if he should say her name or not.

"(F/n)." He muttered and Suzume groaned as she pulled back slightly. But Jun couldn't see Suzume's face, he saw the features of (f/n). "(F/n)." He suddenly flipped her around and pressed the female against the wall. A fire blazing in his lust filled eyes, Suzume gasped at his action but immediately smirked at him.

"Yes Jun...it's me (f/n)." She smirked even more when Jun showed nothing in his eyes but the burning lust for the woman he was pretending to see. His hands gripped onto her wrists and held them above her head, nothing was controlled; animalistic you could say. "Aren't you gonna kiss me?"

"(F/n)." He groaned as he pushed his lips onto Suzume's full ones, his body pressed against hers in a desperate attempt to imagine (f/n)'s body against his. Suzume moved her lips in synch with his and smirked into the kiss. Jun's body heated up, burned from the inside out. Grunts rumbling in his chest as his craving grew for more, to feel her more. At this very moment he couldn't feel Suzume, he felt and he tasted (f/n). He had no idea what he was feeling towards the female, but he had an idea that it might just be pure lust. Nothing more. Suzume arched her back, further pressing her body into Jun. All she came for was entertainment, completely bored out of her wits and decided that this was the best way to spend her time.