Chapter 50- Run b*tch Run!

(f/n) was finally let out after hours of waiting around. The whole reason she was free in fresh air was for the lawyer that came to her rescue. Hiro's father must be in need of a thank you, yet (f/n)  couldn't find the energy in herself to move. Her friends were in that station and she wasn't going to move until they were let out. It was a sure thought that they would find a way to slip through the laws fingers. 

"(f/n)!" A familiar voice sighed out in relief and the female turned her head to see Daichi jogging up to her. He held her face in his hands and checked her for any marks. "You're not hurt are you? They didn't touch you did they?" 

"Daichi it's a police station, they wouldn't dare lay a finger on me." (f/n) loosed a breathy chuckle and pulled Daichi's hands away from her face. 

Suddenly, Daichi pulled (f/n) into a hug and inhaled her scent that engulfed him whole and set his world ablaze. He didn't care that it was random or that (f/n) was struggling to get him off. The male had (f/n) in his arms and that was all that mattered. Daichi couldn't take it anymore. 

He pulled away and smashed his lips onto (f/n)'s own and felt his blood rush in his veins. A new breath of life swirled in his empty mind and he craved more. (f/n) tried moving away, but Daichi held a hand on the back of her head and pushed her to his lips without any escape. She squeaked into his mouth when he forced his tongue through and didn't know how to react. 

Daichi crushed her to his body, he wanted more and more with every passing second. He needed her. However, his bliss was interrupted by (f/n) finally having enough strength to rip herself out of his arms. Both of them panted and (f/n) wiped her lips with her sleeve. 

"What the f**k, Daichi!" She shouted and held a hand against her thumping heart. A red haze bloomed on her cheeks as (f/n) tried putting more distance between the two. Yet Daichi followed after her. He wouldn't allow any more space between the two and prowled towards her with each step she took. 

"You are mine (f/n)!" He suddenly snapped and took her by surprise. "and I don't like it when other people touch my things." 

"What on earth are you talking about?" 

"all this time I have wanted to hold you, taste you, keep you. (f/n), we are meant to be together and you are mine and mine only. No one can have you and I will kill who ever dare tries."

Daichi moved to grab (f/n) wrist, but she snatched her hand away and shook her head. Thoughts clashing into one another as they were jumbled by the unexpected kiss. She wasn't too sure if he was serious or not when mentioning he'd commit murder for her. Then again...by the look in his wide eyes, the large manic grin spreading across his face and the tremble in his body, Daichi truly did look mad enough. In that very moment, (f/n) wasn't just confused or slightly creeped out. 

She was afraid. 

(f/n) ran without any warning, wanting to get as far away from this stranger of a man. He wasn't truly the Daichi she knew and loved. Daichi would never force such a disgusting kiss on her or even threaten death on others. So she ran. Ran as fast as she could. To Daichi, it was a game. He would play it, with (f/n) being his prize in the end.  That was certain.

"I'm done waiting (f/n)!" He shouted loud enough for her to hear and then officially started the chase.

~

Hiro stepped through the door and deeply sighed in relief. Evidence was greatly lacking for the police and they decided to let the four men go. They should have all been celebrating for this, yet no one could find it in themselves to be happy. (f/n) betrayed them all. They trusted her with everything. Showed her the good and the bad. She turned her back on them. 

"Let's go back to the house." Hiro announced and they all followed him to the main road, where a row of taxi's were sat waiting. He jogged up to one, asking them to take them to their address and then climbed in. Silence took hold of the whole taxi when the drive started and Jun looked out of the window, feeling bitterness on his tongue and rolling in his stomach. 

In his mind, he thought (f/n) was as bad as his father. She abandoned them without any remorse.

Jun felt the feeling of wanting to hit something grow once more and clenched his hands into tight fists. He wasn't used to so much emotion swirling around inside him and instead of it being released in words, he used destruction as his release.

Suddenly the car screeched to a halt and a girl slammed her hands on the bonnet. Her hair covered her face as she heavily panted. All the men in the car stared wide eyed in shock as she slowly raised her head. Her terrified features were recognised by the angels and they all momentarily held their breaths. 

"(f/n)!" A muffled voice roared and she snapped her head in the direction it came from. (f/n) glanced at them once more and ran down the street. The cab driver fumbled to get his phone and moved to dial the emergency number, yet Hiro grabbed his phone shaking his head. 

"We know her, she is probably running away from her carer." Hiro lied. 

Suddenly Daichi came into view and didn't take notice of the car, chasing after (f/n). The door in the back was violently swung open and Goro was outside the car. Everyone followed and Hiro left money on the seat of the care with a smile. 

"Keep the change."