Chapter 14- well that came unexpected

Walking through the narrow streets of Rome, the Angels were all in gear and prowling through the cover of night. The pale moon above facing them whilst shreds of light peeked over the buildings. Nobody was in sight and the group made sure they didn't make any noise to wake the sleeping citizens. Suddenly the sound of footsteps echoing ahead, made the group disperse to hide behind anything that could keep them out of eyesight. (F/n) was hidden behind a dumpster and her (e/c) eyes instantly locked onto a pair of men walking past her. They were rather tall and had broad muscular shoulders, their hair were both shaved into a buzz cut and the female immediately noticed the guns that were strapped to their belts. "nessun segno degli angeli," one of the males spoke in Italian which made (f/n) slightly uncomfortable since she couldn't understand what they were saying. She shuffled a little bit, making the dumpster rustle. The female instantly became frozen and she prayed that the men didn't hear her. "l'hai sentito?" The males deep voice once again spoke in his native language, her heart beat raced as the voice became louder.

"sì." The other male answered and (f/n) at least knew that sì means yes. But that of course made her even more paranoid. What the hell was that guy saying yes to? Suddenly she felt a large hand grab her wrist and yanked her up. The females face was facing the Italian male, his lips were pulled back into a smile revealing his slightly yellowed teeth.

"Found you." The male chuckled, his voice thick with his accent and his hot breath blowing in her face. "Where are your friends Angel?"

"Right here." Hiro jumped out of his hiding place and held his chin high as the men snapped their attention over to him. "noi siamo qui per vedere il gruppo vigelante Raven." The two men glanced over to each other and (f/n) was dropped, Hiro helped her up and the rest of the group came out of their hiding places.

"We've been expecting you." One of the men said and gestured down the street. "It's this way." The strangers walked off in the direction and the angels followed after. (F/n) was walking next to Hiro, practically linked shoulder to shoulder as she leaned into his ear.

"I never knew you could speak Italian." She whispered and Hiro chuckled quietly.

"Runs in the family."

~

As soon as (f/n) stepped through the doors of the large building, a tall menacing looking woman ordered her and the rest of the group to follow. The artist looked around her surroundings as they passed opened doors and large rooms full of people, they all stopped and stared as the vigilante group passed their cold gazes. Some were holding guns whilst others were either sharpening or twirling their knifes in their fingers, their cold glares making it even more uncomfortable for the female. The angels escort soon stopped outside a door and knocked on it twice, it was suddenly swung wide open and a large bulky man without a happy face stared the group down. His cold eyes were unyielding and (f/n) couldn't hold eye contact. The male then moved to the side, letting the group in and slammed the door shut behind them.

"So...you received my letter." A woman's voice said within the room, coming from the direction of the chair facing away from its desk and the visitors. It slowly twisted around and (f/n) widened her eyes at the cold eyed beauty. She had bright pink hair and eyes, just like Hiro's, but she held a cold and serious face. Her pale skin had no imperfection and her ridiculously long hair was pulled up into pigtails with a pair of pale ribbons. "Welcome to my vigilante group, the Coro's or otherwise known as the ravens. I'm sure you will be able to take away some experience from this." The female smirked victoriously over at Hiro as he eyes almost held amusement, her smug attitude towards the male made him grind his teeth together whilst he crossed his tense arms.

"Yeah well can't say I didn't consider on not coming." Hiro's voice seemed as cold as the females eyes and he looked directly into them. "But the call of girls in bikinis was too strong."