Chapter 7- to be a gentleman

Running through the dark halls, (f/n)'s panting sliced through the thick silence. Her ponytail swinging from the fast motion of her body as she tried to keep her feet as silent as possible, she glanced behind her shoulder and let out a sigh of relief. The panting female stopped running and bent over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. Suddenly there was a thump from the other end of the hall and she snapped her head up in the direction, slipping behind the corner and listened to the footsteps. They were too heavy to be a woman's and a low chuckle rumbled through the silent hall. (F/n) hesitated on continuing in hiding round the corner or to carry on, but that would mean she would risk being heard. Her hand suddenly touched the cool metal of a door handle and she silently sighed relief as she quietly pulled it down, slipping into the room her eyes scanned over its furniture. The female realised she was in some sort of game room. Suddenly she heard someone walking up to the door and she panicked, not knowing what to do. But an idea came to mind when she saw a vent in the highest part of the wall, she carefully jumped onto the billiards table and opened the metal  netting covering the vent. Groaning, the out of shape female  just barely pulled herself up and squeezed through the ventilation system, a slight echo of a deep voice calling out to his partner, "she's in the system!" (F/n) rolled her eyes when she heard his voice and felt rather disheartened, if they knew she was in the ventilation system then they would double back to her target. Suddenly one of the metal panels bellow her gave way and she fell onto a large dining table, the hurt female groaned as she rolled off the table with a pained expression. (F/n) was about help herself up but a pair of large hands grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the table. The female wriggled in a fleeting attempt to get out of his iron grip. "You are definitely gonna need to lose weight if you want to actually get somewhere."

"Shut it Goro!" (F/n) snapped and glared behind her shoulder at the black haired male, his eyes were slightly wide at the fact she spoke back. "You can let go of me now." The defeated female  closed her eyes as disappointment kicked in. Two weeks had passed since she joined the group, She had been non stop training with the guys to become a better thief, but for some reason she just couldn't get the hang of it. Goro noticed the change of attitude in (f/n) and furrowed his eyebrows, unsure on what to do. He wasn't really used to the emotional rollercoaster of women, first she was snappy and confident and then she's suddenly sad. "I said you can let go of me now!" (F/n) glared at the male and he shook his head smirking.

"Make me." He challenged and leaned in to whisper in the pinned down female's ear, "get me off successfully and I'll let you have a chocolate bar." (F/n) grew silent and a determined air surrounded her. Goro had completely blocked her off from any snacks or bad food and in all honesty (f/n) was craving for something sweet.  She suddenly thrashed around in his grip, but to her dismay the male showed no signs of letting go. The female felt extremely vulnerable under the male with her back to him and unable to get away, she completely gave up and was willing to wait till he was bored.

"I can't do it." Her voice was quiet and defeated making Goro narrow his eyes. He stared down at the back of her head and could see she was back to her defeated attitude. "Just get off."

"Tch you're useless when it comes to defending yourself, you are just one soft pushover." He growled and pulled back from (f/n), not even breaking his gaze on the female. There was a long silence and (f/n) refused to turn around and look at the male, but she could feel the burning gaze of his purple eyes.

"I don't care anymore." (F/n) whispered and left the room, still without looking at Goro and headed towards her room. Ever since she joined the angels, (f/n) had moved into the large mansion like house due to hours of constant interrogating on wether she would tell the authorities or not. In the end Hiro had told her she was to move in so they could make sure she wouldn't tell anyone, the only weird thing was that it was Hiro's home and Jun was the only one who lived with him as well. Hajime and Goro lived on their own; (f/n) actually expected Hajime to be his usual kind self and immediately jump into offering her bed in his place, but the memory of his slightly distant face made her think he was hiding something. After a few minuets of walking around the endless hallways she finally found her room. Reaching out to open her door, she suddenly heard something crashing in the opposite room. Curiosity drove her towards the other door and as she grasped the handle, the door was suddenly yanked back and there stood Hajime. He had dark circles around his eyes and his skin was paler than usual, his shoulders were slumped and as soon as his brown eyes laid on the female a smile immediately showed up on his face. But (f/n) didn't return the smile and bit her lip, accidentally staring at the changes of his features.