Chapter 56- Riki to the rescue...again

(f/n) sat in the familiar van, sobbing in the arms of a familiar man. Jun tightened his grip around her, pressing his cheek agains the top of her head as he rocked her gently. In front of them was Hiro, he watched helplessly as she spouted out incohearent words. All jumbled up by the rush of survival. She was certainly going to experiance a bad crash soon, and they needed to get her home before it happens. But they couldn't leave without Hajime and Goro. Those two were taking a long time. So long that Hiro began to fidget with worry. 

Goro could handle himself, but what if they underestimated Daichi? Something was wrong and Hiro could feel it. He stepped out of the van, eyes watching the treeline. Then he saw it. Limping out was a familair face. Bloodied and injured. His hands dragging two bodies. 

Daichi. 

He pulled along Goro and Hajime, who were both as limp as the dead. Such a sight stopped Hiro's heart as Daichi stared at him, smiling widely. 

"J-Jun!" Hiro called his friend and the large male stepped out the van. Seeing the same sight and having the exact same reaction. Yet Jun quickly shoved Hiro into the van and slammed the sliding door shut. He placed a hand on the window, weakly smiling at Hiro and (f/n) who were both staring at him with wide, scared eyes. To protect the people he loves, is something Jun would do to his very last breath. 

He pulled his hand away and met Daichi half way. The silver male flung the Hajime and Goro to the floor and Jun spotted a knife sticking out of Hajime's back. Daichi put a foot on Daichi's back and pulled the knife out, pointing its bloody tip towards Jun. 

"Give me (f/n) now." He warned in a monotone voice.

Jun shook his head, readying himself for a fight and uncertainly held up his hands. He was not a fighter, not like Goro. All he did was act on instinct and that was what he was going to have to do at that moment of time. 

Daichi suddenly kicked Jun's legs, taking him by surprise and forcing him to the floor. He held the knife to Jun's throat and warned, "give her to me and you can take your friends to hospital and live out the rest of your days. Fair deal?" 

A lump formed in Jun's throat, but he formed the strength to shake his head again and pushed Daichi away. The psycho immediately regained his footing and swung the knife at Jun, but he dodged the blow and slammed a fist into Daichi's ribs. Pure luck. Jun had no idea where to hit and swung again, yet Daichi sliced the knife upwards, cutting Jun deep in the arm. 

Jun stumbled forwards, clumsily falling over and didn't have a chance to catch his breath before Daichi jumped on top of him. Daichi stabbd the knife down and Jun snapped his head away, the blade missing his face and burying deep into the ground. 

"You're a clumsy one aren't ya!" Dachi laughed and punched Jun in the face over and over again. 

Jun suddenly wrapped his legs around Daichi and flung him to the side, throwing the both of them into a constant roll. He was soon on top, but was kicked away before he could land a hit on Daichi. The two stumbled up, watching eachother for a moment before Diachi charged in and pummeled his fist into Jun's throat. The blow shcoking Jun's entire sysem and he fell down unable to breathe. Daichi wrapped his hands around Jun's throat and squeezed as hard as he could, whilst Jun struggled to get him away. 

"Jun!" A female voice cried out and a loud thud rung out. Daichi feel to the floor, eyes closed and body unmoving as (f/n) stood behind him. Knife in hand as she held it as if she hit him with the handle of the knife.  

"(f/n)." He choked out and smiled at her. His small moment of relief completely disregarded as he and (f/n) turned their attention to Hajime and Goro. 

Hiro came out and the three weakened individuals worked together to get both men in the van and soon Hiro left the park behind. Everyone in the van. Two barely alive and the rest unable to keep their eyes open. It was only Hiro that was left awake and as he drove far away from Daichi, he thanked whatever divine entity that was watching over them. Even though they did not come out unscathed and Hajime and Goro needed emergency care, they were all together under one roof. 

As soon as they got to his mansion, Hiro contacted Riki. He was certain she had some men in her ranks that could help Hajime and Goro. It was a given in her line of work. He told (f/n) to have a bath and go to her room for a rest. In fact they all needed it and he was certain that he'd do the same once Riki came and stabalised his friend's conditions. 

It didn't take long for her to arrive, a kind of gift she always had since she was young, and brought along with her a group of well trained men and women. Apparently, Goro was just knocked unconscious. They patched him up and left him to rest. It was Hajime who needed the most attention. Which should be expected. The knife to the back, was not a good thing. 

Hiro paced outside the room Hajime was in. Hand resting against his lips as he muttered to himself. He wasn't alone, Jun was there leaning against the wall. He tapped his foot on the floor, with his eyes closed and arms crossed. 

Waiting had never been so scary before. They were waiting for the news. That Hajime would be alright, that their little bundle of positivity would be alive. What would they do without him? Their friend and brother in crime. All this waiting brought crushing grief to Hiro and he stopped all movement, completely crumbling in front of Jun as hot tears spilled from his eyes. 

If something happened to Hajime, Hiro would kill Daichi himself. With Daichi's own damn knife! He'll kill him. Stamp on him. Take revenge upon him. Hiro didn't care if he'd be imprisoned. 

Suddenly the door opened and Riki stepped out, sighing to herself. Hiro sprung to her, grabbing her shoulders desperately before saying, "is he alright?" 

"Jesus Hiro, get off me!" Riki pushed her brother away and straightened herself. "He'll be fine. You all just need rest now. I'll post up some of my men around the house to keep guard." 

Hiro released a long and shaky breath, his shoulder sagging. He pulled Riki in a bone crushing hug and muttered, "thank you Riki." 

Riki patted his back before slipping out his grip, not saying anything as she glided away from the two. 

She was right everyone just needed rest right now and both Hiro and Jun split ways to do exactly that.

Part time thiefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara