Chapter 13- friendly competition

I have had a few people ask me on what personality type is Daichi, he is a yandere but hasn't exactly snapped. He doesn't know he is insane. Also I have been asked what personality type is Hajime, he's the kind, brotherly type, I hope this clears some of this up and if you have any other questions please ask me them. I love to interact with you guys, makes me feel like a rare unicorn!

With Heat beating down at the female, (f/n) fanned herself with her hand. She had been wearing a black throw over her body to cover what she had been wearing underneath. They had made it to Rome and Hiro instantly wanted to go to the pool, (f/n) however wasn't as eager as all the men. She refused to swim in the pool and stayed in the shade, drinking a glass of champagne. If she wasn't going to do anything, she at least wanted to do nothing in style. She suddenly felt a wet hand grab her ankle and squealed at the contact, her eyes looked up at Hiro's large grin and she batted his hand away.

"Come on (f/n)! Join the fun." He gestured over to all the males splashing each other, well all except Jun. The poor guy was the main target and didn't even flinch when the water hit him.

"No." the female refused whilst crossing her arms and looking away.

"Then you leave me no choice." Hiro pulled back and looked over to the pool, "Goro...she refused. Time to go with your plan." The male he called out to twisted around, a smirk clearly evident on his face. He jumped out of the pool and walked past a bunch of giggling, googley eyed women. Droplets of water fell down his toned body and the image of him running his hand through his wet hair made the women around the pool swoon. All except (f/n). She just sat there, watching him with a bitter look and continued to cross her arms. But then her stubbornness was no match for Goro. He picked her up from the sun bed and hung her over his shoulder, despite the fact she was struggling and hitting his bare back, and threw her into the pool. (F/n) shrieked when she flew through the air and held her breath when she felt the impact of the water. She swam up to the surface gasping and glared over to Goro. But the female was taken slightly aback at the fact that Goro was laughing, with a hand to his stomach and his eyes were closed. Suddenly she felt a splash from behind and twisted around to see Hajime laughing as well. She couldn't help but have a little fun of her own, so she splashed back. But then two large hands grabbed the soaked throw that was slightly floating around the female and pulled it off of her, revealing a black and white bikini. She squealed and tried to get the throw back, but to her dismay she was dealing with the tallest vigilante member Jun. He threw it out of the pool, with no expression whatsoever and (f/n) crossed her arms. Her cheeks burned from embarrassment and she tried hiding herself, but the soft hand of hajime took a hold of her own hands.

"Remember what i said (f/n)." He said in a sure voice and (f/n) bit her lip, nodding her head in response. A slight weight lifted off her shoulders. The females body relaxed and she smiled widely at all the guys. Hiro and Goro joined them back into the pool and then a large splash war started. Because of the vigilante members competitive side, all of the people left the pool and returned to their sun beds, leaving the group with the pool all to themselves. (F/n) was suddenly up in the air again and looked down, seeing that she was Goro's shoulders. "Chicken fight!" Hajime jumped onto Jun's shoulders and (f/n) laughed as she grabbed onto hajime's hands. The two kept on pushing each other, trying to get the other back into the pool. With one final push (f/n) was victorious as Hajime fell off Jun's shoulders, a victory cry came from both the female and Goro. The male high fived (f/n), who was still on his shoulders, and slightly bounced her to the music coming from the speakers around the pool. Suddenly Hiro grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down into the water.

"Ahh Hiro!" (F/n) squeaked and playfully shoved him. The vigilante group were all laughing and playing around in the pool like children until (f/n) saw a petite Italian woman jog up to the side of the pool. (F/n) watched her carefully and analysed her features. Her tanned skin had the occasional bruise and her body was so thin that it was close to being a bag of bones. The woman pulled nervously at her long bony fingers and her short black hair was just able to scrape her sharp shoulders. There was something about her that seemed small, despite the fact that she was rather tall, the way she held herself just gave off the impression of prey. Her slightly sunken in eyes, that were a dark chocolate colour, darted around the area and she couldn't make eye contact as her teeth occasionally sunk into her dry and cracked bottom lip, obviously sore from the amount of times she bit into it. The artist couldn't watch the woman's strange display and got out of the pool to confront her. She reached out a soft hand to lay on the Italian woman's shoulder only for it to be ripped away in one abrupt move moment.