Chapter 20- family...it's complicated

Jun stood up and protectively held his arms out in front of (f/n) as a man and a woman swaggered into the room. The man dragged along an unconscious doctor and smirked at the vigilante members his ice blue eyes held a dangerous spark, whilst a smirk widened when he dropped the doctor. He ran a hand through his black hair with an air of confidence and his lean frame was relaxed. (F/n) noticed a spiked choker around his neck, almost looking like a collar you would put on a dangerous dog and then nervously looked at the woman next to him. She too had black hair, which cascaded down her back in soft waves, and pale skin. Her eyes were a darker shade of blue and she seemed less confident than the male. But the high amount of weapons strapped to her body said otherwise. The male stuffed his hands into his pockets and chuckled when Riki aimed her sniper at him. "I feel so welcomed." He took a step forward but the female he was with grabbed his wrist and yanked him back, just a split second later Riki fired the gun and growled when she realised she had missed. "Wow you're vicious."

"Noah, stop fooling around and just get the girl. The authorities will be here soon." The females voice was small but stern whilst she placed a hand on his shoulder. "The boss said he wants her without any delay."

"Oh come on Zoe, it's been a while since we were out on the field." Noah slowly pulled out a handgun and a knife with his free hand. He shrugged off Zoe's hand and grinned at the targets in front of him. (f/n) had no idea why, but she seemed more scared of Zoe than Noah even though he pulled out those two weapons, maybe it might have been her deadly glare and murderous air around her. Jun pushed (f/n) behind him further when Noah prowled closer to the female, his finger resting on the trigger. "Give us (f/n) or we'll be forced to kill you two." Riki spat on the floor between her and the deadly male and kept her weapon ready. "Ugh disgusting! Try to act like a lady."

"Screw you! I'm not taking lessons on manners from a little bitc-"

"Riki!" Jun suddenly warned and the pink haired female shut her mouth, following his unspoken order out of shock.

"Look we just came here for (f/n), hand her over and everything will run smoothly." Zoe pointed at the female and Noah rolled his eyes at her way of dealing with this. "What do you say?"

"I'll shoot you straight in the eye if you dare lay a finger on her." Riki growled and glared at Zoe. The blue eyed female returned the anger filled glare and pulled out a dangerous looking machete out of a strap on her thigh.

"Fine...Noah remember the plan." Zoe stated before rushing forward. Her speed seemed more monster like than human and her body moved in one flowing movement, the blade of the machete reflected the light in the hospital room whilst being thrusted forward. Riki jumped back and gasped when her weapon was shot out of her hand by Noah, his triumphant smirk sent her irritation levels to the roof. The female was about to lunge towards the male, but was stopped when Zoe was in front of her whilst holding a knife to the pink haired females throat. "Noah hurry up!"

"Alright alright! I'm on it!" Noah ran towards (f/n) with his gun and knife ready. Jun did not like this one bit and suddenly slammed his fist into the males stomach, causing him to cough up blood. Noah however recovered quickly and swiped his knife towards Jun, growling when his blade did not meet flesh. The hand holding his gun was suddenly twisted, making the male drop his weapon, but he still had his knife. His weapons blade grazed Jun's thigh, causing blood to seep out of his cut. (F/n) gasped and couldn't process any movement when she saw the knife heading straight towards Jun's throat, it all went in slow motion and a second knife, that was much larger than Noah's, was flung into the males hand. He dropped the knife yelping in pain and yanked out the machete buried into his limb. Riki suddenly jumped out of nowhere and flipped the male to the floor, whilst Zoe was unconscious a few meters away.