Chapter 12- a mans lust

just in case you thought otherwise, there is no lemon/smut.

A little girl ran through the garden, bare feet trampling the emerald green grass. Her target to reach was at the very end of the garden, on his swing drawing something. She finally came to a halt, the old mans back was turned to her. She peeked over his shoulder to see what he was drawing. It was a mask with wings curling upwards on both sides and almost reminded her of a type of bird. Suddenly the sketch pad was slammed shut and the man twisted round, staring at the girl. Her big (e/c) eyes widening in horror when the sight of his nonexistent face came into view. She screamed whilst holding her arms out in a desperate attempt to create some distance between her and the monster. "Go away!" He reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Stop it! No!"

(F/n) suddenly sat up, gasping as if it was her first ever breath of oxygen. Her eyes darted round the room and a heavy weight gripped onto her shoulders, the female panicked after remembering what happened in her nightmare and struggled in the persons grip with her eyes squeezed shut. (F/n) didn't know what else to do other than fling her fist around and it connected to the persons cheek. A loud groan came from him and she slowly opened her eyes to see Hiro. His hand covered his cheek and he sat back up hissing in pain. "Damn you've got a good punch."

"H-hiro! I'm so sorry!" (F/n) checked his red cheek and pulled back when she heard him chuckle deeply. His pink eyes staring deep into her own.

"You could kiss it better." He scooted closer with half lidded eyes and braced his arms on both sides of (f/n)'s crossed legs. His face getting closer and closer to the artists, but she didn't know what to do. Her body froze up as her eyes wouldn't leave their gaze at his soft looking lips, which were getting closer, and she seemed to of subconsciously held her breath.

"H-hiro." She choked out and placed her hand on his chest, stopping him from coming any closer to her beet red face. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Hiro however, was completely calm and grinned at the female's shyness. He thought it was undeniably cute the way her face reddened as soon as he got close, but one thing chimed in his mind. When she stared his lips before speaking, he really thought she was considering on kissing him.

"Aww no fun!" He pouted and smirked mischievously before grabbing her wrists and playfully pinning her to the bed. His pink hair slipped in front of his eyes slightly and (f/n) was once again in a daze. 'What is going on with Hiro?' But that was until she smelt his breath, the female rolled her eyes and her face turned serious.

"Hiro how much alcohol did you drink?" Her voice was calm but stern, which made Hiro slightly stir and nuzzle his head into her neck. His body pressed against (f/n)'s, trapping her between him and the bed. "Hiro answer me!"

"I lost track, mmm you smell nice." Hiro said in a whine and inhaled the scent of the female, further pressing his face against her neck. His lips slightly teasing a spot where her neck and shoulder meet. "Suzume left after she drank a little too much as well, now I'm feeling needy and I want to be with a woman for the night."

"Call Suzume then." (F/n) growled and tried to ignore the kisses on her neck.

"Nooooo I'm here now, no need to call her!" He purred and ran his tongue up her neck, "come on (f/n)...won't you help me out?" In a drunken state, Hiro nibbled the females earlobe seductively and chuckled when he heard her breath hitch. "This could also be a chance for you to relax."

"Stop it Hiro." (F/n) tried to release her wrists from his iron grip, But Hiro was surprisingly strong and his grip did not falter. "Hiro!"

"Ohhhh come one (f/n), you must at least be in the mood now!" Hiro whined and pulled his head back to look down at the female. His eyes were wide and he cocked his head to the side, his mouth was wide open and made (f/n) feel slightly nervous. "Wait...are you a virgin?"