Chapter 15- stranger danger

Walking through the maze like building, Hajime snooped around to familiarise himself with his surroundings. Of course he stopped to talk to a few people but they all had an unwelcoming glare which made him turn away in silence, there was one moment when he saw a sweet looking woman with bright blonde hair and hazel eyes and he approached her with a large smile. The woman however turned from super sweet to I will kill you in a matter of seconds and pulled out a knife, glaring at him. Hajime obviously took the hint and didn't try to get into conversation with the psychotic woman. The red haired male let out a sigh as his walk around the building turned into something he wasn't expecting, why couldn't these people just loosen up a bit? He rounded a corner and noticed it was a dead end with a door facing him, the male was about to turn away but the sudden sound of the door opening made him freeze, he glanced over his shoulder to see Goro standing there with wide eyes. His black hair was extremely messy and he missed a few buttons on his shirt as if he were in a rush. "Remember the deal Goro." A females voice chimed from inside the room and the said male hummed a response whilst closing the door behind himself. Hajime turned around fully and raised an eyebrow at the male in front of him.

"You saw nothing." Goro growled and shoved past the red haired male.

"Who's in that room?" Hajime suddenly grabbed Goro's wrist to stop him from walking away and received a cold glare, but having to go through the whole day with people looking at him like that Hajime was desensitised to it.

"A woman who we know." Goro snatched his wrist away and left Hajime on his own. "Just stay out of my business."

"Hiro isn't going to like this." Hajime sighed to himself and carried on with his little walk around.

~

(F/n) felt cold beads of sweat dribbled down her neck as she punched repeatedly at the heavy bag in front of her, she was fully equipped in some hand me downs from Riki since she didn't really think to bring her gym gear to Rome. The bandages around her knuckles reduced a little bit of blistering but it still hurt like hell to punch the punching bag, but after all that time training with Goro made her less resistant to pain. But what really helped her through each blow she landed was imagining that the punching bag was someone she really hated, which switched occasionally from the man who signed her painting as his own and the one and only Suzume. The female wouldn't mind seeing a few bruises on that pretty face of hers and then maybe she could be the one with the bitchy comments. (F/n) was suddenly sent on a frenzy of punches when she remembered the sneaky comments the actress had said right in front of the men, but they were completely blinded by her beauty and seductive curves.

"Wow what did that punch bag do to you?" A deep male voice chuckled and (f/n) twisted around with a gasp, she wasn't really expecting the sudden interruption. There was a stranger leaning against the door and the first thing she noticed was his eye. One eye had an eyepatch covering it whilst the other looked like there was a war going on between orange and yellow, almost mimicking the colours of a flame and held a mischievous glimmer within it. He ran a hand rough his black hair with natural looking silver highlights at the ends of each strand. His smirk made (f/n) slightly wary, especially when he pushed himself off the wall and prowled closer to the female. "Any way you're stance is completely off and your punch will injure you more than your opponent." He shrugged off his jacket and hooked another punchbag up, his feet automatically got into perfect stance and he did a small slow motion punch as a way to show the female the correct way to punch. (F/n) tried to imitate him but the male let out a loud sigh and swiped his foot at her feet, making the artist fall to the floor. "Without the right stance you will never gain an advantage."

"Care to tell me why you're telling me this?" (F/n) got up with a groan and heard the stranger chuckle at her words.

"Well if you don't know how to defend yourself then you could be easily over powered." His voice was low and strangely threatening, making the female even more uncomfortable. He suddenly grabbed both of her wrists and and pinned her against the wall. "I cannot allow a delicate flower such as yourself be easily broken."