Chapter 17- help me

"What!" (F/n) gasped and shook her head. Goro had told her about the plan Riki had come up with and the dangers behind it. She had to act as bait as the angels hide and then attack when the time is right. But it could all go wrong in many different ways.

"It's the only way to make sure they won't come after you." Goro sighed and rubbed his temples as his growing headache became worse.

"I think this is a good plan." Hajime added and (f/n) ignored him whilst laying her legs on his lap since they both sat on the same sofa. She suddenly felt the red haired male gently rub her leg and when her eyes rested on his, he gave her a happy smile. "We'll be there to protect you."

"If something happens to you then who would make me coffee." Goro slumped down on a love seat opposite the two and earned a slight glare, "so for the sake of coffee I will protect you no matter what."

"Thank you for the reassuring words." (F/n) rolled her eyes and laid back with her eyes closed. "Just don't get shot okay guys."

"I promise I won't get shot." Hajime patted her legs resting on his lap and then looked over at Goro expectantly.

"I won't get shot either. I'm too smart for that."

"Good."

~

Staring through the dark, it's swirling mass of blackness clawing through the streets of Rome with only a few street lamps and the light of the moon to scare it away. The female ignored the dark area around her and stared at the fountain, the marble statues slightly moved due to the reflection of the light on the water. She pulled out a coin from her pocket and held it tight in one hand, wishing with all her might that this would all plan out as it should and then flicked it into the fountains water. The sound of the coin hitting the water broke the silence but was almost immediately back again. (F/n) looked at the different places where the angels and a few of the Ravens were hiding, waiting for the signal. She drew in a deep breath and exhaled in an attempt to calm her racing heart, with slight reluctance she twisted around to see a man with a few others hanging behind him. She instantly recognised his eye. The battle between yellow and orange, the unmistakable resemblance of a flame whilst the other was covered by an eye patch. He smiled smoothly at (f/n) and took a step closer to her, his hand was reached out for her to hold. "Ready to go?"

"I'm not ready but...that's not much of an option is it Kei?" (F/n) sighed and heard the male chuckle deeply, her eyes were tempted to look up at where the angles were stationed but that would give away their position, leaving this whole plan ruined. "Can you at least tell me why you want me?"

"I don't want you, my boss does." Kei took a hold of (f/n)'s hand and started walking her over to a black car, the female almost instantly remembered it as the car that woman jumped into the day she delivered the first message. (F/n) Tried pulling against his grip on her but it was useless to go against the strangely strong male. She neared the car and started to panic, where were the others? Suddenly there was the sound of struggling and she looked over her shoulder to see everyone who were supposed to stop the kidnapping on their knees, struggling and growling at the men keeping them. Kei suddenly chuckled deeply and looked at her companions, "how sweet. Did you really try to go against me?"

"Let (f/n) go or I will gouge your eyeballs out." Hajime warned and wriggled in the grip of the man behind him. His brown eyes held a coldness that the female had not seen before. Suddenly she felt something hard pressed against her head and then a loud click came from the object.