Chapter 16- assassins are jerks

"Right today we are going to train on our fighting, the angels are here as well so make sure you show them who's the better group here!" Riki shouted in the hall full of people, (f/n) felt kind of small due to the fact that there were close to a hundred of assassins around her. Hajime patted her shoulder in an attempt to reassure the female it was alright but she was still on edge. "Partner up!" (F/n) was about to turn around to partner up with at least one of the angels but she found herself all alone and the four men were partnered up with different people. The female wanted to sink in a hole and die when she scanned the hall to see a bunch of pairs staring at her, she felt like she was that kid in school that no one wanted to partner up with. Suddenly she felt an arm drape across her shoulders and she looked up to a tall woman with a carefree smile on her face.

"No hard feelings princess but I need something to release my stress, so you better know how to defend yourself if you want to come out of here with your bones intact." She said, still with the same smile. (F/n) on the other hand was bone white and started internally screaming. Her eyes practically popping out of her skull and her movements were stiff when the pairs got into their own spaces in the large hall.

"Right, into positions!" Riki boomed, scanning the crowd, "attack!" The towering female lunged towards (f/n) with an animalistic growl rumbling in her chest, catching the artist off guard and slamming her fist into the females cheek. (F/n) stumbled back and lost her footing, making her fall to the floor. Her opponent took it as an opportunity and kicked her repeatedly in the ribs. "Nishi give the angel a chance!" Riki must have seen (f/n)'s complete disaster of a start and a wave of embarrassment flooded through the female when a few people watched her stumble up. She winced at the sharp pain in her side and saw Nishi smirk slightly. The purple haired brute positioned herself, her green eyes boring into (f/n)'s own orbs. Suddenly she pounced forward again but (f/n) saw it coming and dodged to the side, only to be greeted with an unexpected kick to the back.

"This is just too easy." Nishi chuckled and slammed her elbow into the back of the artists neck whilst bringing her knee up into the females stomach. (F/n) let out a loud choked gasp and tears blurred her vision. Soon all eyes were on the two as they watched Nishi's brutal attacks, most watched with smirks. Nishi flung (f/n) over her shoulder and the female hit the floor with a bone splintering force. (F/n) tried getting up but her weak muscles gave out on her. Soon the crowd formed a circle around the two and the artist looked up to see the angels, staring at her with an urgent look. Well all except Jun, but even he was slightly fidgety. (F/n) was too distracted to see the kick heading straight for her head before it was too late and fell to the floor with a thud. The female didn't move and stayed on the floor in defeat, her muscles trembling from the fatigue and pain.

"Come on (f/n)!" A deep voice called out and with a heavy head the female looked up to see Goro kneeling down, his purple eyes set on her. "Was all of that training for nothing. You truly aren't a credit to the Angels if you can't get up!" (F/n) almost wanted to swear at the male but for some reason the anger she felt towards him gave her muscles strength. She slowly rose to her feet, glaring at the male and stuck up her middle finger. Goro smirked when she twisted back around to Nishi and held her fists up, positioning her feet in a strong stance. Nishi flung her fist towards the female, but against all odds (f/n) grabbed her fist and used the momentum to fling her over her shoulder and onto the floor. Her opponent however was highly resistant to pain and bounced back up, a growl coming deep from within her. Remembering everything Goro had used against her, the artist dodged Nishi's blows and thrusted her fist up in an uppercut to her opponents jaw. Nishi stumbled back and spat out a mixture of saliva and blood onto the floor and smirked at (f/n), she was far from over. The purple haired female punched forward and when it was dodged she suddenly kicked (f/n) in the stomach, sending the artist into the crowd