Chapter 21- friends

After hours of traveling, the angels were finally home. Goro immediately got out of the car, stretching out his legs and arms. A sudden pain came from his two stitched up wounds and he winced whilst looking around to see if anyone had seen his moment of weakness. Luckily, the rest of the guys were busy with grabbing their suitcases and dragging them inside the large house owned by Hiro.but there was something off. Goro saw all of the guys go into the house but he hadn't seen (f/n), the male looked back inside the car and saw the female he was looking for strapped to her seat, snoring loudly. "You are no lady." He chuckled to himself and leaned over to take off her seatbelt, the feeling of her warm breath on his neck sent goosebumps up his arms. Goro pulled back and stared at her sleeping face. The bruises on her face were gone, finally, but he could see the lack of sleep affecting the colour around her eyes, creating dark circles. That woman had gone through hell and he couldn't help her, he couldn't keep her away from harm. The black haired male sighed and gently pulled her out of the car without waking the unladylike female, he carefully carried her bridal style towards the house. "You're an idiot you know that right?" Goro looked down at her face again and glared at her. "You know...I think you're a prude, that you're over sensitive and annoying but...but I also think you're kind. Why did it have to be you dragged into this? Why couldn't it have been a person who has a terrible personality." He walked into the house and headed towards her room. "I had said to you that I will never consider you an angel...well...things change. You've grown on me and...I consider you a friend." He finally made it to her room and placed (f/n) on her bed. "And I'm a weird creepy guy for talking to a sleeping woman." Goro groaned and ran a hand through his hair. His movement stiffened when he heard chuckling coming from the bed.

"Yup you are weird and creepy. But you forgot to mention that you're extremely gullible." (F/n) sat up and smirked at the bewildered male. "At first I was just too lazy to walk but...wow...Goro has a heart!"

"Shut it, i just said that because I felt bad that you was kidnapped under my protection!"

"Mhm, and I'm a magical unicorn."

"Weirdo."

"Creeper." (F/n) smirked at the male and suddenly had a slipper thrown at her face.

"Just go to sleep." Goro rolled his eyes and turned towards the door, only to suddenly find his wrist being grabbed by the swift female. He twisted around and was readying a remark, but stopped himself when he saw (f/n) looking down at the floor, biting her lip and deeply breathed in through her nose. The female slowly looked up and stared Goro deep in the eyes. He could see the uncertainty in her (e/c) orbs and yet caught a slight glimpse of hope.

"Goro...I..." (f/n) stopped herself and averted her eyes away, releasing her grip on Goro's wrist. "Never mind. Forget I said anything." Goro saw the sadness, the disappointment, maybe towards herself. He couldn't quite understand the mind of this particular female.

"You're a strange person." He sighed and left the room, heading towards the main room where Hajime and the rest of the guys were probably hanging out. But there was something making Goro slightly irritated, his mind reeled back to what (f/n) might have tried saying to him.

~

(F/n) heard the sudden ring of the doorbell and rushed towards the front door. Hiro must of had the same intentions of answering the door since he too was there. He opened the door with a smile and (f/n) widened her eyes at the sight in front of her. It was Suzume. Her perfect blonde hair was frizzy and unkempt whilst a few scratches marked her face and arms. She glared at (f/n) and suddenly threw a large ball of fur at the female. "I am never taking care of that beast ever again!" She hissed and (f/n) looked down at the white furred cat she had caught. Shiro's big blue eyes sparked with pure joy at seeing his human. The cat rubbed its head against (f/n)'s chest and purred loudly, making Suzume growl. (F/n) however was silent, but slowly lifted her glare up at Suzume.