Chapter 1- the beginning

"ready?" A purple eyes man growled as he pulled up his black mask

"Ready." A younger male replied and the two ran into the darkness of night.

Spinning on her wheeled chair, (f/n) let out a huff as she played with her (h/l) (h/c) hair. It was just too boring for her since there was no action going on in the art museum, well what could she expect? It was close to closing and not Many people these days appreciate art that much. The bored female swung her legs in a feeble attempt to amuse herself but like all the ideas she had, it completely failed. There was just nothing interesting. With a certain thirst for entertainment (f/n) jumped out of her chair and practically skipped down the halls lined with art work, but she passed them all. None of the art work actually interested her at the moment but there was one statue that she was looking for, finding it as soon as she skipped around the corner she slowly walked up to it with a smile. Her mother used to take the female as a child to that museum and she would always point out the different art works that their family had created. The long family tree of the (l/n)'s were nearly all artists and it was said that the hands of the first artist was those of a (l/n). (F/n) looked down at her hands as she placed one of them upon the cold marble of the statues hand, they were the exact same shape and size. She smiled to herself as she remembered how her mother would always tell her to place her hand on the statues hand and that if it was the same then she was an artist. But as a child she did have small hands so the young girl would cry and say she would never be an artist, the mother however would hug her daughter and tell her that all she had to do was wait. (F/n) pulled her hand back, smiling at her palm and memories. She slowly looked up at the face of the statue and remembered each line engraved in the white marble of the males face. His cold hard eyes stared back at her and she cocked her head to the side. "I wonder what he was like?" She said to herself and flexed her fingers slightly, thinking to herself. All I ever wanted was to be an artist but now I'm stuck with this dead end job of receptionist. There was a slight echo of footsteps against the marble floor and (f/n) hid behind the statue for some sort of cover. Her heart hammered against her lungs and her throat seemed to of closed up in fear of the strangers finding her.

"There it is." A deep males voice said and a whistle of admiration came from a second person.

"How can we even move this?" Stranger number two asked and had a higher voice than the other male. But to be honest, you couldn't get any deeper than stranger number 1.

"Just follow the plan and it will all work out smoothly." The deeper voiced male grunted and his heavy footsteps got closer to the statue the scared female was hiding behind. There was a long pause and (f/n) held her breath, in fear that the two men would find her.

"Goro do you hear that?" (F/n) stiffened and clamped a hand over her mouth, there was no way he could of known she was there.

"Hajime be quite!" Goro's rough voice sent chills down the hidden females spine and yet again there was silence. Suddenly (f/n) felt a strong hand grab her wrist and she yelped as her whole body was flung out of her hiding place. The shocked female came face to face with the angry purple eyed male. His pale skin held no imperfection except from the angry scowl he held towards the frightened woman, he used a free hand to run through his short wavy hair and growled deeply. (F/n) flinched at the sudden animal like growl coming from the male but was pulled out of his grasp by a slightly smaller hand.

"Don't be so mean Goro!" The red haired male challenged the brute and silence once again engulfed the three. But the red haired Hajime sighed whilst still keeping a tight hold on (f/n)'s wrist. "Can't you see she's frightened. The poor little lamb was just minding her own business and obviously felt threatened by our presence."

"Tch." Goro looked away, still with an angry look. "That little lamb should be called pig with her size."

"Excuse me!" (F/n) had found enough courage to shout out and two pairs of eyes were on her. She immediately reverted back to her quiet and shy self and looked down at the floor. her voice was quieter than before, "I am not a pig and I am not that big." suddenly she was pulled into a bone crushing hug and she was too out of breath to scream.