Chapter 4- hard worker

Picture above is Hajime yet again art work is not mine

(F/n) had finally returned to her job after her two long days off. The art museum she worked within seemed particularly busy that day as people of all ages flowed through the glass doors of the entrance. It was probably because of the newest art piece by Momo Hajikana being presented in the museum, he was a well known artist. More famous than the (l/n)'s. Loud chatter filled the room and the amount of people arriving meant more work for the tired female. she kept on welcoming smile as she attended to the needs of the guests but on the inside she was rolling her eyes and groaning when even more people lined up. (F/n) especially hated it when some of the visitors grew a little viscous and loud, making her want to slam her head against the desk she was working behind. Once she was finished with a visitor she noticed a slight disturbance in the staff room, the curious female left her chair and walked into the room seeing a female tour guide shouting at the manager. The two that were interrupted by (f/n)'s presence snapped their heads rounds with slightly irritated eyes.

"You know what make her do it!" The tour guide suddenly yelled and grabbed her bag, storming out the room with slight growl built up in the woman's throat. (F/n) on the other hand was completely dazed and blinked rapidly in a confused state, her manager sighed dramatically as he threw his thumb over his shoulder.

"Spare uniform is back there, next tour is in ten minutes." He rubbed his temples in a circular motion and left the receptionist on her own. (F/n) looked around the now empty room and slowly regained her train of thought, the silence writhing the room making the ringing in her ears louder than usual. She then walked over to a large box an rummaged through the pile of clothes within, her mind slightly wandering as usual.

With a nervous smile, (f/n) tugged at the end of her red coloured scarf as she waited with a clipboard for the group she was supposed to show around. The uniform she had to put on was rather uncomfortable and scratchy, making it even more of a bad situation for the poor female. Without realising it, a large group of people surrounded (f/n) and one had to clear their throats for the female to notice that they were there. "Oh...hello I am (f/n) (l/n) and I'll be your guide for today. But before we begin do you have any questions?" (F/n) was about to turn around expecting for none, but a hand that snapped up in the air stopped her from moving, she internally groaned as she twisted back round to the group and smiled politely at a guy who looked around the age of nineteen to twenty. "Yes?"

"Is it true that a receptionist here can identify two people from the Angels?" His brown eyes flashed with curiosity as he played with his burning red hair. (F/n) froze up slightly, thinking back to the events that happened a few days ago. The young man crossed his arms waiting for an answer and the rest of the group seemed like they took a step closer to hear what the female says.

"It is true that a receptionist came into contact with them but she can't identify them out of a crowd. She didn't get the best look of their faces." (F/n) answered, pretending that she wasn't the receptionist and noticed that the male stared at her with an eyebrow raised. "Well anyway, let's get started."

~

The tour had lasted a little too long for the females liking and she mainly sat down on a stool as the group looked around the room, she didn't even know what to say because this was definitely not her job. It was just dumped on her like an unwanted pest and she didn't know what to do with it, but she was rather curious as to why the tour guide was arguing with the manager. The females attention was suddenly ripped away from the floor when the red haired male from before sat down next to her, his eyes scanned the room as his naturally happy face kind of made (f/n) feel less threatened.

"So is there any falsely signed art work here?" He asked as he propped an elbow on his knee whilst resting his chin in his hand. (F/n) wasn't sure how to answer and tried to think as a tour guide would, but her mind was listing a surprising amount of art work which had been stolen. The female didn't realise that she had been silent for a while until the red haired male waved a hand in front of her face. She slowly turned her head in his direction and there was a long pause as their eyes met. (F/n) seemed kind of impressed with the male, only because of the fact that she could see genuine kindness in his eyes and he didn't poke her for information. In all honesty she found the male kinda cute. "Hellooooo any one in there?" He prodded a finger between the females eyes and she leaned back a bit, snapping out of her daze.