Chapter 10- first mission

The darkness of night covered the sleeping city and an ominous fog rolled into the empty streets, the street lamps barely cutting through its thickness. It's white swirling image covering the five vigilante members, their footsteps deadly quiet. Almost like shadows within the darkest corners, the group were close to invisible. Their black clothes making them blend in the dark. (F/n) was one of them, however her eyes wasn't very used to these sort of conditions, meaning her steps became clumsy and loud. The female suddenly lost her footing and fell forward, but her hand was suddenly caught and dragged up. It was large and strangely soft, she already knew it was one of the men in the angels but she couldn't tell which one. She expected the male to drop her hand, surprisingly that didn't happen. He kept a tight hold on her hand as they ran with the rest of the group.

"We're here." Hiro whispered and the hand had let go of (f/n)'s, the cold air of night biting into her hand at the loss of warmth. "Remember the plan, Jun has already hacked into the system and I parked the van round the corner during the day so it didn't look suspicious. Hajime and Goro, you know what to do."

"What do I do?" (F/n) squinted her eyes and could just make out the outline of Hiro.

"You...um...you-"

"She'll come with us." Hajime spoke up and motioned the female to follow, she did as he said and the three vigilante members silently made their way to the building. "Remember what we said in the meeting?"

"Well i was too busy being a slave and cooked dinner for us all, oh and lets not forget the coffee Goro demanded me to make." (F/n) glared over at Goro and he did the same, dropping his duffle bag and rummaging through it for a certain item.

"We are heading into an auction house, but its not exactly legal. That is why they only hold auctions when most are asleep. Meaning that if it's illegal then we could be dealing with some dangerous people." Hajime said all of this with a smile, making (f/n) blink repeatedly in confusion. He didn't seem nervous in the slightest. "Everyone within that place wears black and a mask." The red haired male explained further as Goro handed him a dress, wig, a small makeup bag and mask. "On this particular mission, I am to be the distraction when needed." Hajime pulled on the wig and handed (f/n) the makeup bag, "be a dear and help me with my makeup."

"O-okay." the female opened up the bag and her eyes widened at the expensive brands, she picked up some foundation and looked up at Hajime. "Why not be a distraction as a man?"

"We don't want anyone recognising us and track the Angels down." Goro answered for Hajime and pulled a long line of rope out of his duffle bag. "Hurry up with the makeup, we need to steal the painting before it's auctioned off."

After a few minuets of concentration, (f/n) pulled back with a victorious smirk but also a sense of shock washed through her. Hajime's large brown eyes seemed bigger due to the eyeliner and mascara; his face looked completely  feminine. His wig was bright red and set in loose curls, which cascaded down his back like rolls of silk. The dress he wore seemed to be made of the finest silk and had golden embroidery on the corset, there was also thin lacing as sleeves and a black jewelled choker glinted in the moonlight. He looked like he came straight out of a fantasy genre book and if (f/n) didn't actually know his gender, she would of thought he was a stunning woman. "Careful lamb, you'll catch flies with your mouth wide open." Hajime batted his long eyelashes and giggled in a high tone, his voice sounded amazingly close to a woman's. (f/n) closed her mouth but was still wide eyed at his image.

"Get a move on!" Goro suddenly snapped and (f/n) twisted round with a glare, a build up of tension formed between the two and they both continued glaring with the same amount of bitterness.

"Why don't you ever dress up like a woman?" (F/n) smirked and almost laughed at the image forming in her head.

"My build isn't very feminine and no one would be able to get a dress on me." Goro growled and his eyebrows knitted together as his purple eyes stared daggers towards the female in front of him. "If someone does try, their skull is going to get a few fractures." He threw a large bundle of rope over to (f/n) and picked up another bundle, tying one end securely around his waste.