Chapter 5- why so serious?

If you said the chapter in a joker voice then I love you. Picture above is Jun, art work is not mine.

Another day, more work in the job which the napping female didn't like. Luckily, that day was practically an empty day in which not many people came, the visitors who did come however didn't wake (f/n) and just chuckled to themselves as they walked past quietly. But one stone faced visitor stood at the front of the desk staring down at her sleeping form, he quietly waited for her to wake up, his patience however grew thin and he prodded the females head a few times. (F/n) stirred in her sleep and unconsciously rubbed the top of her head, her body thinking that the prodding was a bug. There was another round of prodding and her eyes fluttered open, she sat up and stretched out her arms yawning. She then suddenly noticed the red eyes of stone faced male were staring at her. "O-oh sorry, didn't have a good nights rest." (F/n) rubbed the back of her neck with a nervous laugh but the male didn't show any emotion, he didn't even make a sound. "Well...um...how can I help you sir?" The male didn't move his gaze away from the woman and reached in the pocket of his jacket, he then pulled out a white card and proceeded to hand it to the female. Her (e/c) orbs scanned the cards words, reading:

I'm Jun,
Not one for talking, I prefer only yes and no questions.

(F/n) looked up at the silent male and let out a loud sign. "Are you here for a tour?" Jun didn't say a word and shook his head slightly.
"Okay are you a repair man by any chance?" The brown haired male nodded his head this time and (f/n) smiled at her progress.
"Are you here to repair something in the museum?" He shook his head whilst Closing his red eyes. This made (f/n) furrow her eyebrows at the unexpected answer.
"Are you going to fix anything at all?" She cocked her head to the side and Jun nodded in response with a slight hum. (F/n) bit her lip whilst trying to think of even more questions.
"Is it by any chance a repair for me?" She kind of hoped that he would say yes since she did call up a company a week ago to come and fix her heating, and to her relief he nodded. "Okay so is it alright if you wait for me to finish, I'll take you to my apartment after my shift."

~
(F/n) was a little uncomfortable through the day, Jun had been staring at her and sitting on a chair silently. Visitors, even though there weren't that many, became even less frequent and all (f/n) could hear was the clock ticking. She glanced down at her phone when she heard a ping and saw on the screen a message sent by a number that wasn't in her contacts. The curious female unlocked her phone to view the message and she rolled her eyes when the message all too familiar.

Come to the gym now
You are too lazy for your own good.
Do you wanna be fat, come to the gym
If you refuse then I'm dragging your ass over here

(F/n) chuckled to herself when an image of the easily irritated male almost cracking his phone screen with his angry typing came to mind.

No I've got a repair man coming round my house and thank you for those heartwarming and inspirational words.

The message had been marked seen and (f/n) waited for a reply, but none came. She sighed to herself as her only source of entertainment was gone and was yet again in the awkward situation inside the silent room with a silent man.

Jun on the other hand was entertained no matter what. There was a saying, the quietest people have the loudest minds so that means Jun was never really bored. His red eyes may have been on the female behind the desk but this mind was somewhere else, in his own little land where he was most comfortable screaming out his words. In all honesty he actually hasn't heard his own voice in a while, except form the occasional grunt or hum. He was suddenly kicked out of his mind world when he noticed the woman slamming a book of paperwork shut and standing up with a kind of relieved sigh. She headed towards the staff room and Jun watched her (h/l) (h/c) hair bounce  as she walked with a bounce to her step. He had seen the female before but it seems she doesn't remember him. (F/n) soon came out of the staff room with her bag and coat on, gesturing for the male to follow. He did as she said and ,without any emotion, followed a step behind her. His red eyes set on the back of her head. He swore he had seen her even before their collision in the supermarket, he just couldn't put his finger on it. Suddenly, the young female was swept off her feet and was hanging over the shoulder of a particular angry male.