Karma X Reader (lemon) my birthday wish

Hellooo people as promised here is a lemon for y'all nasty folks, I hope you enjoy it *wink*.

As always please don't read it if you don't like sexual stuff, warning:  dirty talk.  Also don't read it near civilisation lmao.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Karma's birthday, and for every birthday you gave something nice for Karma to wake up to, but its gonna have to be quick since you both have classes today. 

You peeled the blanket away from the sleeping red head, exposing his slight abs and him in his boxer presenting you with a tempting sight. You slowly stoked his clothed member while looking at his facial expression, the way his eyebrows come together a little in response to subtle your touch makes you want to keep going until it pushes him off the edge.

You then pulled his boxer down till his knees softly so you won't wake him up, you wrapped your hand around Karma's dick moving up and down. You felt Karma getting slightly harder in your hand, smirking you twirled your tongue around the head of the head of his dick. Karma's knee jerked slightly as he run his fingers through your hair, "Ah what a naughty girl you are (y/n), licking my cock this early in the morning".

You looked up at Karma, his messy hair, his slightly flushed face "Well it's your fault for looking so hot", You pressed your tongue against the top of Karma's cock as you move your hand faster.

"Ughh" Karma chest fall up and down as he tugged your hair a little, "be a good girl and make me cum (y/n)".

You take the tip of Karma's dick into your mouth while still twirling you tongue around, "ah fuck m-more" Karma moaned out as he pushed your head down further until your mouth reached the base of his cock, you gagged slightly as you moved your head up and down in a controlled pace. You moved your head faster and faster taking Karma's cock in and out of your mouth, while doing so you hips moved up and down by themselves imagining that Karma's dick is inside of your wet pussy instead of your mouth.

"fuckk babe holy ah your mouth feels so mm good..ngh I know you also wants it to (y/n)" Karma looked down at you moving your hips, he move his leg between your thighs and pushed it up, pressing his leg between your already wet pussy. "Mmm~" you moaned out feeling the pleasurable contact, you then move your hips grinding against his leg. 

You cupped one of his ball and give it a gentle squeeze making Karma throw his head back, "oh fuck, (y/n) I'm so close", you moved your tongue around and fasten your pace even more, your saliva gushing out of your mouth spilling it all over Karma's cock. The sound of your wet mouth fucking Karma's throbbing dick filled the room, "Yess, holy fuck.. ngh ahhh" noticing it that Karma is close you quickly take him out of your mouth and push his cock in your pussy instead. 

The new sensation of your tight wet pussy makes Karma lose his mind, he move his hips a few times but could not hold back and cum inside your pussy, he groan out your name as his warm cum filled you up "When you switch when I'm about to cum babe.. ahh my dick couldn't handle it. So fucking hot", He smirk and looked up at you.

 "Well It's not over yet slut, I want your cum on my dick" Karma said as he thrust his hips up, making his cum leak out slightly. 

His birthday wish. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well... heheh I know I have not post for a lonngggg time. I hope there is still people reading this lmao. I hope everybody is safe, this is pretty short but I hope you like it, sorry for any spelling mistake or inconsistency.