Karma x Reader Favourite

You were Koro sensei favourite student, and Koro sensei was your favourite teacher too!! (I mean everybody want Koro sensei as a teacher. Who wouldn't)

"(Y/n)-chan do you want to go to Paris again? I heard they have a new chocolate cake!" Koro sensei asked.

"Really! When?" You asked just as happy.

"This Sunday!" Koro sensei said happily.

"Sorry Koro sensei, I have a date with Karma," You pouted wanting to try the cake.

"I don't see what you see in him, I mean you could do so much better...how about Nagisa-kun he's much better! Can't you ditch him, I know you love cake," Koro sensei doesn't very um... Approve Karma as your boyfriend.

"What are you doing Koro sensei telling my girlfriend that she can do better? What are you her mum? And worse telling her to ditch me? Do you have no shame?" Karma asked glaring at Koro sensei as he walk up behind you putting his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Kar-karma what are you doing?" You blushed. "Are you jealous?" You asked 'innocently'.

"N-no" Karma replied as he hide his face in your neck, tightening his grip on you.

"How about we go now (y/n)? There this nice ice-cream place in Italy!" Koro sensei asked trying to get you away from Karma. I will protect you from The devil (y/n)! Koro sensei thought in his head as his 'mum side' unleash.

"Okay!" Your eyes sparkles as you jump out of Karma's grip and into Koro sensei pocket, Koro sensei then fly your away from Karma in 20mach speed.

"Ohhhh Karma got ditch by his own girlfriend!!!" The whole class yelled including professor bit$h.

"I feel bad for you Karma, looks like you can't win against Koro sensei," Nagisa pat Karma's shoulder. But Nagisa slowly move away as he can see a dark aura surrounding Karma. (Somebody is jellyyyyyyy)

Time pass brought to you by the power of ice-cream!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You walk inside the class and look around the room for Karma, you got a lot of sweets and you want to share it with him.

"Nagisa, Where's Karma?" You asked the blue hair boy.

"Behind the school," Nagisa answered.

"Thanks!" You walk over to where Karma is and cover his eyes from behind.

"Who is it?~" You smile.

"(Y/n) I know it's you," Karma smirked and turn around.

"You're no fun," You pouted.

"Unlike Koro sensei," Karma sulked, you poke his cheek.

"It's Karma jelly~ Koro sensei is like my teacher friend. Your my bo-boyfriend...I can't believe you get jealous over Koro sensei," You tease.

"Shut up," Karma blushed like the colour of his hair.

"Here I got you some sweets," You look through the bags, Karma hold your face and place a sweet kiss on your lips making you drop your bags.

"NYAAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO (Y/N)?!!!!!" Koro sensei shouted ruining the moment between you and Karma.

Let's just say Koro sensei tentacles wasn't safe after what he interrupt.

The end!!

I haven't upload for a while because Alan Rickman aka Professor Snape passing away RIP, Assassionation Classroom season 2 is out and I have download a lot of dating sim games....I have no regret.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter next one will hopefully be out soon!!