Karma X Reader fluff

HEYYY guys miss me?? well, this is the one that got the second most votes, anyway enjoy and next one will be a soft smut :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your clumsy ass has tripped over a banana peel and fall down, somehow you ended up breaking your leg... sometimes you think that you were just a character in someone's book. You're in the wheelchair wheeling by your best friend, Elena (ye it's me again).

"Bro, I took the video of you being a dumb ass. Can I upload it??" Your amazing loving friend laughed, "It will go viral, haha your face when you realised you have fucked up was priceless so many people will meme it (y/n)".

At times like this, you amazed at how she's your best friend. "You know it hurts right? like it fucking hurts".

"Yea yea I already filmed you crying, it was so funny. Although seeing the bone poking a little is a bit disgusting"

"WOW what a nice friend you are!" You rolled your eyes.

"I know"

"And so humble"

"I try my best"

"....You're an ass"

"takes one to know one"

"Ahem." Someone fake cough to get your attention, you turned away from your annoying friend to the attention seeker... and damn is it hot,  so hot that you're willing to stop eating apples.

"Please doctor, if you look at her like that her ovaries might explode and that would be more work for you" Your idiotic friend nudged you softly and winked at you suggestively. You, of course, was blushing like crazy.

"Oh well even though ovaries can't be exploded, I will be sure to take responsibility" The hot ass redhead doctor looked at you, "How did you injure yourself, miss (Y/n)?" he asked.

"Well-"

"She slipped over a banana, yes tom and jerry style. You wanna see the vid?" said the person that claims to love and protect you. You looked at the handsome doctor... h-he's holding back his laugh.

"W-we all makes hah mistakes," said the tall man. You want to murder someone... You studied the man before you and come to the conclusion that he is around your age, base on his height, his golden eyes, his deep voice, his lips, his mature face..... the nice size of the bulg-  you stopped your train of thoughts before it turns into something indecent, which already has but going further than this would have been shameless.

"Are you done checking me out?" The shameless doctor with the name tag Karma asked you.

"Y-yes!" Being caught off guard you answered shamelessly.

"Well! I'm gonna go, seems like you will be in naught- I mean safe hands (y/n)" Before you can protest against being left along with the most good-looking person alive, Elena left you.

"Your friend, really is something huh?"

While getting the cast on *****

"So did you really slip on a bana-"

"Yes."

"Ahahaaha how old are you? Are you five miss (y/n)?"

"Fight me."  That's it... that's was your comeback.

"Well miss (y/n), my hands are for healing purposes..." The doctor then changes his tone of voice to lower and quieter than before, "but something else of mine can destroy you". That's it you're dead, there's no going back. Your face turned red, you looked up at him and sees the smirked on his face.

"I don't think flirting with a patient is allowed, Dr Karma"

"Hmm I'm just stating the fact miss (y/n), do you want me to prove it?" there it is again, there's the teasing tone again.

"If you talk like this why don't you just-" before you could finish your sentence, Karma cut you as if he knows what you're about to say.

"Fuck you here? that's against the hospital protocol miss (y/n), plus you should take me out to dinner first"

"I was just going to say 'give me your phone number'!" You blushed as red as Karma's hair.

"How bold of you miss (y/n)... Well since you asked so nicely here's my number"  Karma scribbled down on the paper.

----------------------------------------------------

As you about to leave the hospital you can hear the nurses that are on their break, whispering and looking at you, "Oh my god, I thought he was gay. I asked for his number so many times but he never give it to me, but he gave it to her" "I even see a patient asking for his number but he would never give it".

Overhearing them gossiping makes you blushing and smiling even more than before, you wouldn't mind slipping on another banana peel if it means you would meet someone like him.

"(y/n) look the video just got 92000 likes!"

.................. or maybe not.

--------------------------------------------

plz vote and comment :) also love yourself