The Underworld P2 Karma x Reader

Greek mythology AU

disclaimer: I am no expert in Greek mythology, some of this is from my own interpretation and imagination. Sorry if I get anything wrong and ENJOYY hehe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your slowly opened your eyes awaken from your dream, woah that was some crazy ass dream lmao you thought to yourself. You stretched and let out a soft moan feeling the cooling effect of the silk bedsheets on your skin... wait you never own silk sheets, its wayyy to fancy.

"what the fuck? where am I??", you exclaimed and looked around the room. The room was minimalistic and simple, you saw a big tv right in front of a comfortable looking couch... you would have binge Haikyuu on that tv right now if it wasn't for a fact that you're in a stranger's house.

You walked towards the door and open it hoping it was the exit of this hellish place... well its not hellish, it is hell. "Oh- fu fuckk fuck" long and behold standing in front of you was a dog with three heads as big as the size of a couch, it seems to be guarding the door so you can't leave. "Umm hey like can you I don't know move please??" you asked nicely to the dog... or dogs? It wigged its tail and back up away from the door wanting to please you even through you are a stranger, as a thank you you patted it's leg, "Good boy!! well I mean good boys!!" you can hear their tail moved faster than before. 

"You guys needs more training, gosh listening to a stranger and forgetting about my command", said the owner of the room in a defeating manner. The dogs seeing him ran into Karma's arms, if he hadn't kidnap you, you might have thought this was cute. "So you woke up", he said nonchalantly which seems to brought up your pent up anger. 

"SO YOU WAKE UP? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? YOU KIDNAP ME!! OH MY GOD", you scream at the top of your lung as you marched towards him.

"Well gods-"

"I can KILL you right now!! right now", you stumped on his feet to let him know you mean it. 

"OUCH dudee , Ok ok calm down, this is how all god love stories start (y/n)", he gently placed his hand on your shoulder and rubbed it which somehow have a calming effect on you.

"Get get your hand off. And I know that you know that kidnapping is a crime, plus I'm pretty sure your mum would rather be asked nicely". 

Karma takes his hand off you which pleases you but at the same time you felt as if a part of you is missing, is like when you found out Pluto isn't a planet anymore as if the universe is suddenly emptier  than before, as if there's a missing gap that needs to be filled... you don't know how to quite describe your feeling. "If I haven't kidnap you then you wouldn't believe me", Karma looks at you and smiled a little "You felt it too right? that missing feeling, that emptiness when I takes my hand off of you... I have been trying to find you for so long, my other half". He walks and sit down at the couch, his hand gestured for you to sit next to him. 

"See, long ago stupid Zeus spilt humans into two so us humans have to find each other for the rest of our lives, you're my other half (y/n). We compete each other. I spent decades, centuries even, to find you, to finally be with you", Karma stared into your soul with his golden eyes, thank god you are sitting down because your knees would probably have given up by now with the way he's looking at you. 

"T-this is a lot to take in right now... you're real? Greek Myt- well it's real??"

"It's all real, ALL of it. I promise", he reached out his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear which send shivers down your spine, "believe me, (y/n)". 

"How are you human?...You have magic and shit".

"Well I'm adopted mmm like I don't really know how it works, I am technically human but my parents they give me gifts", he said while you watched flower petals of varies colours flow out of his palms. 

"Wow... it's so pretty Karma". You watched in awe. 

"I know.. I know it has not even been a day since we have meet, but we are meant to be. It is you that I belong with, please trust me" Karma move closer to you, his forehead touched yours "Please (y/n), don't leave me I need you, I need you more than I ever need anything in my life".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh how do you all like it?? Please tell me if you do!!! ^^ should I continue with this series?? Make a whole new book??? Who should make the next appearance?? Hades?? hehehe.