Karma x pervert Reader Late night out

Note: Requested by @JennaTulls YEAHHH!!!!!! Thank u for requesting :) plz comment it very help me have to will power to write :) thnx

You take a look at a sleeping Karma and try hard not to laugh, tonight you're going on a girl's night out with your best friend. You have to sneak out and you know that Karma will be so pissed when he wakes up.

You heard a car park outside yours and Karma's house, must be Elena your bestfriend (Aka me aka writer-Chan)

You tip toe out of the house ready to party!, even though you know when you come home you will have to deal with an angry Karma, but ain't nobody care.

You wave to the black hair girl that was wearing a baby blue lace dress that show her shoulders with long sleeve, the dress goes down till her thigh while you wear the same thing but in (The colour of your choice).

You open the car door and put on your sit belt, "Karma let you out tonight?" Elena asked as she drive.

"Nah I sneak out, how about Asano did he let you go?"

"I sneak out too, bros before hoes" Elena grin as she high five you.

"When we go home drunk they will be so pissed" You laugh imagining Karma's pissed off face.

"Asano will probably get a helicopter to find me and bring me home, once he realise I'm not in bed next to him" said Elena as she park in front of the nightclub.

2-3 hours later

You and Elena come out drunk, you two have your arms around each other necks as you sing Bob The builder theme song.

"BOB THE BUILDER! CAN WE FIX IT-" You both sing but soon stop as Elena start to vomit her gut out. You were in control more than her.

Soon you can hear the sound of helicopter flying above you, you looked up to see a pissed off ginger (aka Asano)

"Hey Asano here's your girlfriend" Said you trying not to sound drunk but fail, you pass your friend to the orange head.

"OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT SHE SHOULDN'T BE DRUNKING!! You know that when she's drunk she turn into a 7 year old" Said Asano.

"She acted like a 7 year old even if she's sober" You replied as you try to get in the helicopter.

"True. I will drop you off" said Asano, Elena then get up and start singing random kids song (such as Twinkle twinkle little star, old McDonald, Bingo, the wheel on the bus, Mary have a little lamb, Bob the Builder theme song etc)

On the helicopter you would laugh while Asano try to stop Elena from crying since she's scared of height. Elena finally calm down sleeping peacefully in Asano arms.

"Why would you let her drink? last time she thought that she's the Cookie Monster" Asano asked as he kiss Elena on her head.

"She only have 3 beers......"
.
.
.
.
"And six fireball whiskey shots..." You answered awkwardly. "To be honest she was drunk already by 2 beers"

"I hope Karma will get you soon" (no pun intended.) (okay I was lying I love funny punnnnnnnn)

Arrived home>_< Warning Lime

You arrived home as the Alcohol soon kick in, your vision started to become burry. You open the house as quietly as possible, you slowly sneak in the house making sure that Karma is still as sleep.

You stumble a little as you walk to the living room, crushing into walls here and there but Karma is still sleeping thank god your head started to hurt a little.

You did have quite a lot of drinks tonight I mean you did drink 5 bottles of beer, 7 fireball whiskey shots and some (a lot of) vodka....okay you might have a little too much.

You can't think about anything in your head but one thing comes to mind Karma.

Shit it's getting real you have been warned!! Kinky shit it's about to happen!!

Karma POV

I can hear the sound of (y/n) bumping into walls and shit, she is gonna get it! How dare she go out drinking with her stupid friend? Leaving me alone! If I find out she was dancing with some random guy! That guy will die.legit.

I act asleep while (y/n) make her way to the living room, I can hear her going into the closet probably to change into her pj. I smirk she haven't know that I'm awake

I can feel the bed press under her weight, "WHY ARE YOU LAT-" I yelled but before I could continue a pair of lips was press against mine. The taste of alcohol filled my month, while my nose pick up the smell of a lot of different alcohol.

I was push to the bed by (y/n), she kiss me deeply I was drawn by her lips, she pushes her tongue greedily inside of me, she kiss me over and over to the point that I can't hardly breath. She was the one in control and I don't like it.

I reach my hands to touch her but eh??!! My hands were tied to the bed post that sneaky little bitxh! She tied me with my necktie (you got it from the time you want into the closet)

Normal POV

"What are you doing?!" Karma asked.

"You never let me be in control" You pouted as you sit on top of Karma, "I want to be in control too"

"But I let you be in control sometimes!" Karma protest against the necktie but it was to tight.

"Yeah! But you let me be in control for like 10 minutes and then you flip me!" You grin as you press kisses against his cheeks and jaw line.

"So that's why you use the necktie, you dirty girl" Karma still struggle cause he like being the lead.

"Ah ha" You started marking his neck, as you can hear soft grunt coming from the red head. "Karma~ do you like it?"

"I would enjoy it more if you untie me" Karma admitted that he enjoy it.

Karma hands yearn to touch you, he want to touch you and make you moan his names louder and louder making music in his ears. God he would love to touch your hair, your hips and everything.

You make Karma suffer even more by running your hands in his hair, you hands then travel down his stomach slowly to the red head's pj pant.

.
.
.
"Oi (y/n)" Karma called out for you, since you suddenly stop.
.
Z
Zzz
ZzZzZZz
"Are.you.for.real?"
You fall asleep leaving Karma tie to the bedpost and a hard on till morning...

The end!!!
While on the other side of the story...
Asano rub Elena's back as she vomit everything out, her eyes tear up.

"Never.again." Elena continues to vomit, while Asano educated her and saying that he have tell her so.

I want to make a nice funny chapter, because I feel guilty for the last chapter :) I'm so sorry that it took so long to upload (-/\-) I'm too lazyyyy but I will try to upload at least once a week :) sorry for any bad spelling