Karma X Reader Welcome Back

Karma----

(y/n) has gone to study aboard for 3 months in Italy, and she's coming back next week. 'ahhh I want her to be here right now, so I can tease her... God I miss her blushing face' Karma thought in his head.

I heard my phone ringing, maybe that's (y/n) I'm hoping anyways.

"Karma speaking"

"Hi Karma, I'm just letting you know I'm boarding the plane back to Japan right now." you said on the other line.

"W-what?! Why didn't you tell me before?" obviously I'm happy but I haven't prepare anything for her, probably have to buy snacks then.

"I wanted it to be a surprise"

"Then why did you just tell me?"

"cause... I want you to pick me up" I can tell that she's blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Oi oi now don't smile like an idiot in public, no one wants to see that" i teased her.

"How did y- N-no I wasn't smiling, gosh you're such an ass"

"mmm what time is your landing?"

"In like 11 hours or so, don't forget to come and pick me up"

"Now, why would I forget my princess? Ah can't wait to tease you" I smirked knowing you would blush.

"... I'M NOT BLUSHING." I chuckled she knows what I was doing. "ah I gotta go, see you soon"

With that my day was just getting better, now what snack should I get?..hmmm.

Damn what should I do with her when we met... Maybe a little tease here and there.

11 hours :)

You push your cart as you look for Karma with a smile on your face, hmm red red red there it is. You spotted a red blob "over here Karma"

Karma looked your way and smile back, he misses you, your face, you smile, your laugh everything.

Karma lower his face to yours, "i miss you", he cup your face gently and kisses you over and over again as if he can't have enough, your face was red blushing. "so much"

"k-karma w-" before you can finish your sentence, Karma pulled you in for another kiss. He tilted his head and bite your lips asking for entrance, you slowly parted your lips letting him in.

Karma slip his tongue in and explore and reclaim every each corner, the kiss showed how much he loved you, how much he misses you.. It was breath taking. Literally. You're. Gonna. Die.

Karma slowly pull away from you and rest his forehead against yours, breathing heavily trying to catch his breath, as you do the same.

Karma gives you a dry laugh, and kisses your forehead "sorry couldn't help myself", you blush even harder and try to hide your face in his chest "God I love it when you do that".

"shut uppp"

"hey (y/n)"

"huh?"

"welcome back"

"it's good to be back!"

Home---------

As soon as you enter the house Karma pushes you up against the door, you immediately wrap his lags around his waist. "Karma, I just got backk".

It have been ages and you wanted him too, but you were tired. "I know you want this too, (y/n)", Karma kisses your neck softly as he pushes his body against yours, you shivers and softly whimper.

"K-karma" you tighten your legs around his waist, making karma's crotch against your harder. Karma take it as a signal and rock his hips, grinding up against you.

"God I miss you" Karma groaned and carry to your shared bedroom, Karma delicately put you down on the bed.

Karma lean down and kisses you, "i love you" Karma put the bed sheets over you "now sleep baby, you're tired" karma give your one last kiss and get in bed with you.

"I love you too"

You snuggle against him and kiss his neck causing him to let out a sharp breath. "you're not lowering my sexual frustration with that kiss on my neck (y/n), it's making it worst God damn it"

You laughed softly against his neck, "I'm sorry?"

"oh don't be, I'm fucking you first thing in the morning"

I have been busy with school and shit, so I haven't post in a while but yea I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE SHOT. also I was gonna make it sad but I was like NahhhHhHh.