Karma x Reader kinky smut

yall nasty asses voted for a kinky smut so here is it boi, I hope you guys like it. of cuz the winner is Kinky smut knowing yall, fluff comes second, then soft smut, soulmate AU, promise part 2 and lastly some sad shit. WELL, next one will be a soulmate a cause I wanna. then it will be by the order of most votes :) I may not be doing promise part 2 cause I think I like it where I left it off.

Warning: overstimulation, handcuff, dom daddy, edging, nudes.

** disclaimer if you are under the age of 18 please know that I do not support you guys sending naughty pictures of yourself, if you are 18 or over u do u boo. This is just a story please enjoy it without any offence as I'm not trying to start shit.

**if you do not enjoy sexual content do not read, also do not read this around your fam or friends. thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karma wasn't home for a few weeks now, due to the fact that he has to go on business trips. You know that you're not allowed to touch yourself or else Karma will punish you... But are you going to listen to him? Pfft, he's not here so you're not scared heck you're even cockier by the fact that you're safe.

With that thought in mind, you started to strip your clothes off, taking pictures sending it to Karma each time each fabric fall off your body. Karma response as soon as he opens your naughty messages thinking that he's getting his wanking materials, '(y/n) I'm in public right now, don't fucking make me hard. Or else you're going to get it when I come home'. You chuckled at his responded knowing that he will be even more outrage with what you're about to send next.

You take off one last piece of clothing you have on and send Karma the full view, 'Come home daddy, I miss you' you texted him. You can imagine Karma growling lowly at the picture you just send, 'you know how I feel about you calling me that (y/n), do you want daddy to come and fuck you that bad babygirl? Cause when I do. I will make sure that you know not to fucking tease me like this'

You pressed record on your phone and take a video of your hand travelling slowly along your body till you reached your pussy, you stopped the recording and send it to Karma. 'Daddy, I'm so horny. You're been away for too long, I can't wait for you anymore'. You waited impatiently for Karma's response as you smirked getting excited.

'Babygirl, you know what happened if you touch yourself right? I will make you beg like the slut you fucking are' Karma's message didn't scare you one tiny bit, on the contrary, it turns you on even more. 

'And how are you going to do that? When you're not here?' After you send the message, you lay on your bed and record a video of you touching yourself to Karma. You slowly trace your fingers up an down your wet opening as you let out a soft moan, it has been quite some time since you have felt pleasure. "Ah~ K-karma" You whimpered as you move your fingers in and out of yourself, you kept on going till your toes curled up, your head pressed down against the pillow as sweat roll down your forehead.

Just about when you're about to cum, the door suddenly opened. "Ah~ such a naughty little slut you are (y/n)" you quickly pulled your fingers out and looked at the red head man in front of you, "Now now what should your punishment be? hmm? I wanted to be gentle and loving but now I'm gonna make you squirm around and beg for my dick" Karma reached for your phone and looked at the video that was recorded, he smirked and looked at you.

You were in a vulnerable position, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. Before you could negotiate Karma has unbuckled his belt, "Now (y/n) we have a rule don't we? What was it again?" Karma asked as he went to the drawer.

"N-not to touch myself unless I have asked for permission"

"That's correct (y/n)" Karma pulled out two pairs of handcuff from the drawer. "And did I said you can touch yourself?" the man in front of you innocently smile down at you, sending shivers down your spine.