Karma X reader The one

'Once you meet your soulmate, what they first thought of you will appear on your wrist'

Every time you meet someone new, every time someone meets your eyes, every time someone walked past, you would look at your wrist checking if you have met your soulmate yet. All you could do is looked at it, hoping it will appear soon.

Your friend, Elena already has met her soulmate right when she was in kindergarten. When a new strawberry hair boy moved into yours and her classroom, he met her eyes. Suddenly 'I wanna give her my money, so she loves me' appears on her wrist and on his 'his hair looks like cotton candy' comes up.

Of course, your friend does not know what it actually says but she knows that it means that the new boy is her soul mate. The teachers look at the new kid and laughed saying "of course he would think that, he's Asuno Gakuho's son." The teachers laughed and look the new boy reluctantly. They find each other since they were small, now they know everything about each other... You wish it would be the same for you. 

"Hey, (Y/n)! What up boy?" Your friend, Elena asked you.

"Just thinking when I will meet my soulmateeeee, I wanna be in love too" You pushed the short girl teasingly.

"YA having a soulmate is pretty annoying though, Gakushuu has little to no moral ethics. I have to teach him basic human empathy" the little girl then whispered to you "He has no fucking heart, to be honest, he and his father is almost the same. It's worrisome."

"But at least I have the heart to love an ugly creature like you and you know what? You can't talk either you would steal a kid's candy" Gakushuu pinched Elena's cheeks, "Come on, little midget. You gotta teach me BASIC HUMAN EMPATHY".

You laughed at the bickering couple and sighed, you wish that you can have someone to bicker too.

On your way to your house, you stopped at EBee games it was the usual. You look at the games you could not afford and when you looked up out of nowhere you met eyes with a redhead stranger. On your wrist words start appearing, it was like magic.

You open your eyes wide and gasp as you have only seen this happened to other people but not yourself  '0588965784- that's my phone number ;) cutie' You blushed and laughed out, while on his wrist it says 'oH my gOd think of something cute... Fuck did that count??' the boy with golden eyes chuckle and walked over to you.

"I see you already have my number, so can I have yours?"

"No, I don't even know your name." You smiled trying to play hard to get.

"Hmm.." The stranger walked closer and closer till your back press against the wall, "I know that you're mine to fuck and I'm yours to fuck. So why are you playing hard to get?" you blushed harder at his words and try to push him away.

"Hehehe shouldn't have teased me like that now should you, My name is Akabane Karma" The boy grinned with the cockiest attitude.

"W-what kind of person are you?"

"The kind that you will fall in love with" Suddenly Karma just grabbed your hand as if he has known you for years, "You know how long I have been waiting for you? You make me wait for too long (y/n)" you smiled at his words, you don't know why but it feels like you have known him for ages.

"I could have said the same thing about you!" You laughed "H-how did you know my name?"

"Your name is legit on your bag... Man my soulmate is stupid"

"THAT'S JUST MEAN" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the endddddd it's kinda short but heyyy nexxt one will be a fluff!! I hope you like this :) also stream Epiphany  or listen to itttt. again sorry for spelling mistakes and error love you guyssss(the first time I upload it something happened sorry guys )