Asano Gakushuu x Reader lemonnn

Asano have been sick for a few weeks, so he wasn't at school and to be honest you kind of miss your know-it-all boyfriend, of course he doesn't have to know that -_-. You have been going over to his house to take care of him for a while, and he obviously likes the attention you give him. He would ask you to do this and that for him, and if you refuse he would act like his fever is acting up. Being the number you be student's girlfriend is not that easy.

Asano POV

She should be here by now, I thought as my mind wonder where my girlfriend is. She should be here taking here of me, when she's here I will make her feel so guilty. The strawberry head smirked to himself as he think about what he could make you do for him.

*knock knock

Asano start to 'cough' thinking that it was you "I'm not your girlfriend Gakushuu, you're horrible at acting," It was just his dad. "You're not sick anymore Gakushuu, you should stop taking advantage of your girlfriend," Said his father.

"I'm not sick often so I take what I can Dad," And what I say it's true I don't get sick often, getting (y/n) attention make me happy, I smile to myself and think.....what have I become.

"I'm going to a meeting in Thailand, so behave yourself okay?"

"Whatever"

One hour pass

Why is she not here yettttt!!!!!! ARHHHH, I'm getting worry and angry at the same time. I turn and turn on my bed getting more and more frustrated by the second.

Nobody POV

"Hey Shuu, I'm here" You greeted your boyfriend, that was looking at you with his piercing eyes. If only look could kill, you thought in your head. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you late, today?" Asano asked as he give you the death stared.

"Elena (aka me aka writer-chan) asked me if I want to go the zoo with her," You started to explained. "I say that you're sick but she says that you're probably faking it-"

"That bit*h," Asano mumble under his breath. "Why can't she go with her stupid boyfriend?" Asano cut in.

"Karma's mad at her because she was paying attention to her stuffed animal instead of him (my stuffed animal is a little penguin btw). You told him as you walk closer to the bed.

"She deserved it,"

"You don't seem sick anymore,"

*Asano start to fake cough

"You ditch me for that bit*h" Asano pull you down so that you sit on his bed.

"You know she's not a bitch, she's your bestfriend,"

"Then she should started acting like it, and stop taking you away from me," Asano whined.

"Well I'm here now, what do you want me to do for you?," You asked.

"I'm hungry..." Said Asano as he look at you with his cunning eyes. "For you" Instead of you blushing you put your hair in a ponytail and began to walk to the kitchen.

"Rice and curry it is," You walk out with him shouting out.

"I HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE BUT DAMNNNN I LOVE WATCHING YOU GO!!!!"

----------------19 mins later--------------------

You smile to yourself please with what you have make, you walk in the room with the food in your hands. "Here's your food,"

Asano smile to you "Feed me" He give you his best puppy eyes.

"You're hands is not broken'"

"You left me by myself and go to the zoo," Asano being a master mind, he decide to use the guilt card on you...it work effectively.

"Fine, you ass baby."

"Your ass baby." Asano pointed at you.

You're about to feed him but you were stop by Asano "Blow on it. it's hot". (That's what she sayyy) You did as he request.

"Happy?" You asked.

"Very"

You feed him after he eat, he kiss you on the cheek making you blushed, "Thank you for taking such good care of me." He whispered into your ear. After Asano finish his dinner, he lean in for a kiss but you push his face away.

"You're sick, I don't want your sickness on me,"

"All I have is sexiness,"

"Ha ha ha"

"I'm not sick anymore"

"...You are such an asshole for tricking me"

"You still love me anyway," Asano smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"How to break this curseeee!!!" Asano kiss you on your cheeks and slowly move to your neck.

"Shuu stop," You try to get out of his tight embrace but Asano pulled you into his chest. "Shuuuuu~ stoppppp," You whined. Asano who didn't listen to you continue to shower you with kisses, wherever it's possible. Your cheeks, lips, forehead, neck, chin, and along your jawline. He swapped your position with him, so now your under him.

"Shuu I swear to god," You swear.

"Swear that I will make you screamed my name?" He asked as he nibble onto your neck making you whimpered. He then bite it to mark you as his. He ran his hand on your stomach, while his other hand hold your thigh.

"God damn it Shuu," You trembled as Asano touches you. He kissed you deeply, he then take off your t-shirt. You wrapped your leg around Asano's waist as he grind which make you moaned slowly. You can feel him getting harder and bigger, he grunted lowly into your ear.

"I can't anymore (y/n), I need you. Can I?" He asked for you consent.

"Yeah," You said softly.

Asano take off his pant and yours, he thrust into you making you moan his name over and over. He hold onto your hips like his life depend on it. He move your hips, while he pounded into you.

"Fa-faster!" You requested. Asano moved faster and harder into you as he growled in pleasure, your nails clawed onto his back. He keep moving into you while your hands find their ways to his strawberry blonde hair. He lean in and kiss you until you both need oxygen, "Shuu Ahhhh right there" You moan as he hit your g-spot.

"Fuck (y/n) You're squeezing too much'' Asano thrust in and out of you, your toes curl as you eyes shut close. "Come on (y/n) cum for me".

You cum on his member as sweat roll down your jawline to your neck, Asano keep moving into you until he finally pull out and release his cum. You both breath heavily as yous try to calm down from your high.

The door suddenly opened it was Asano's dad..........y'all can imagine what happened next

A/n

I'm sorry that I haven't upload in forever.....plz don't kill meh... Another Karma x Reader lemonnn coming hopefully soon......I'm sorry T^T sorry for spelling mistakes