Karma x Reader: Karma is a Bit@h

You were planning on killing Koro sensei as you walk to your house, but then you feel somebody poking your cheek.

*poke*
*poke*

"Were  you listening?~ hey earth to (y/n)," Your annoying red head boyfriend asked but you ignore him.

"If you don't talk to me I will show everybody a picture of you sleeping hugging a Natsu body pillow," Karma threatened you.

"When did you!?" You asked blushing by the fact that he know you sleep with a Natsu body pillow.

"I know everything (y/n)" Karma whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine. You sigh in defeated as you continue to walk down the street.

"Why did I like you again?"

"Cause I'm hot and you start to like me when I save you from the school bullies," Karma answered your question.

"I didn't need help, I could take them down easily," said the girl, and you were right you could take care of them easily, you take kendo, karate, Thai boxing, and judo classes.

"But you still fall for me anyway~" Karma tease you as he lean in to your cheek but before he can kiss you (on the cheek) you push his face away.

"See ya tomorrow Karma" you said as you quickly open the door to escape Karma, but it wasn't quick enough to escape Him, he push the door close as he lean into your face.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" He asked as he close the distance between the two of you and kiss you softly on the lips making you crave for more.

"See ya (y/n)-chan~" Karma smirked and walk away, leaving you standing with weak knees. You quickly get in the house and started planning your assassination on Koro sensei.

Time skip brought to you by the Koro sensei song! ♪('ε` )

"Konichiwa minna-San!!" Koro sensei greeted everybody with his usual wide smile. You began your plan and set out a sleeping gas bomb while you wear a mask of cause, the class was filled with gas and when it stop everybody was sleeping.....but Koro sensei was wearing a mask as well.

"Nice try (y/n)-San but I sense you putting a mask on and I quickly fly away, but it looks like your classmates are all sleeping," Koro sensei explained. "This is a first time someone try a sleeping gas, good job (y/n)," Koro sensei compliment you. "But now how I'm I gonna teach?"

"It will only last for half an hour anyway, why don't we do something to these beautiful faces?" You asked Koro sensei as you get out your black markers.

"But wouldn't it be bad for a teacher to do such a thing (y/n)-San?"

"Think of it as a punishment for falling asleep during class," You smirked evilly.

"I like the way you think (y/n)-San" The yellow octopus then pick up the black markers with his tentacles.

"And for Karma I have something special~" You sing out as you take out a maid costume.

"(Y/n)-San remember me not to piss you off," Koro sensei then started drawing on everybody faced with 20 Mach speed.

•*.•*.30 minutes pass brought to you by Me like literally me•*.•*.

Everybody wakes up and laugh at each other faces that was cover with black markers, but then turn angry at who ever did this. Their eyes look around for the cause of this mess, and the first person to look for was Karma......but he was dress in a maid costume while blushing.
1
2
3
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" The whole class laugh as they began to take their phone out to take pictures.

"IF ANY OF YOU TAKE PICTURES I WILL POST EVERYBODY EMBARRASSING PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM" Karma threatened making the whole class quickly shove their phone back in their pocket.

Everybody then look at Koro sensei who have black marks on his tentacles, everybody glared at Koro sensei will bloodlust.
.
.
.
Koro sensei notice the dark aura and fly away with 20mach speed!

*buzz buzz* Karma phone buzz, he look at his phone and it shows a picture of him wearing the maid costume with your arm around him, and below the picture was a capture writing "Karma is a bit@h" Karma look up to you and you smile to him........

"Karma will get you back," Karma mumbled under his breath.

Note: pun intended

The end!!!