Karma x trouble maker Reader

Note: this is requested by @iloveja
ce4ever and in this fanfic you will have purple hair! (Look at the picture for ref)

You look at the old building and smirked class 3-E huh? I hope it's not like the main building You close your eyes as you began to remember the painful memory from the pass as the wind blow pass your purple hair.

Flash back------:)

You were in class c since your grade are not bad but it's not great either, your dark purple hair get a lot of attention which makes it easy for you to make friends.

You have two close friends that you trust....?

You were in the toilet doing your business, while you friends were outside waiting for you. You finish your business and was about to get out until...

Suddenly two buckets of water pour down on you making you drench wet, you then hear a familiar laugh from above.

"Hahahahaha that's what you get you attention seeker!" The two girls laugh.

"BAWAWAHAH!! We know you dye your hair purple for attention" the other girl smirked like she knows everything. You get out of the toilet and pulled the two girls by the hair.

"My hair is natural you stupid shit for brains!!" You yelled as you bring their head to the water tap, you open the water tap and pushed their head into the running water until they began to choke and cough, while you smile with satisfaction.

You pulled their head and bang their head on the wall making them fall unconscious, you spit on their body. You walk out the room feeling betray then suddenly someone throw their jacket on your head covering your eyes to see whom it was.

"Nobody want to see your bra, by the way good job. you defence yourself" Before you could see who it was, the boy was already gone. You look at the jacket and blushed. You sneer and put it on because your blouse it's see through, the jacket its a bit too big...

After that you stop talking to people and stop studying. Your so call close friends tell on you making you come to class 3-e. And you stop tying up your hair.

End of flash back

Until this day you still wear that stupid jacket, why? You yourself have no idea.
You tie your hair up in a side pony tail with a red bow for the first time in a long time. (Look at pic for ref)

You walk in the classroom with a bright smile. "Hi everyone my name is (l/n) (f/n)!" You eyes then fall upon Koro sensei. "Oh my god you look like an octopus!! Hehehehe" you laughed.

Koro sensei being Koro sensei blush pink because he take it as a compliment. You jump and hug him, he was surprise but he hug you back. You smirked as you take out your anti Koro sensei knife out of your sleeve and cut one of Koro sensei tentacle. The class watch in awe.

"NYEEEE!!!" Koro sensei scream as he drop you to the ground, you land on your feet and strike your knife at him again, but this time Koro sensei dodge it.

"Wow (y/n)-San you're very good at acting! Your smile is natural." Koro sensei praise you while he dodge your attacks.

"My dad is a actor and my mum is a book writer, I learn a thing or two from them." You tap you shoes hard as anti Koro sensei knife spring out of it. You start kicking his tentacles.

The yellow alien was too surprise to see it coming making you cut another one of his tentacle. The whole class watch with excitement as they all thinking Maybe this girl can kill Koro sensei!

"You are fast as they say Koro sensei" You began to feel tired so you stop and sit on the empty table next to a red head boy and a machine thing. You then untie your ponytail and let it down.