Karma X Reader Small moments Part 2

Someone says it was easy to read and wants more so..here it is! And because it's easy for me to write :p Hope you guys enjoy :)

Washing Dishes (^_^)/

Karma and you throw a small party, and now you both have to clean and wash all the plates (this is why I hate cooking =_=) You rolled you sleeves up! You are filled with determination (#undertale) You looked at the pile of plates, spoons, folks, and glasses....giving you no motivation. You sighed out as you began washing the glasses first.

"Why can't Koro sensei help he can do this in one second," You being ranting "I don't wanna do this anymore~" (i don't wanna be the reason why *for people who doesn't know its from a song XDDD)

Karma laughed quietly as he clean up the mess that was created by your best friend (aka meh yes you have no choice but to let me be your best friend) she was cutting the glue with the ruler and flicked the glue up sticking it to the ceiling (i did this and got caught by the teacher XDDD)

"I swear your best friend is fucked up in the head," Karma looked up the ceiling that is now clean. Karma walked over to you and started drying the wet dishes. You smirked to yourself and splash water into Karma's face.

"You brat!" Karma grinned as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist, while his another hand grabbed a glass and filled it with water before you could do anything Karma pour the water down your neck. The water travel down as it wet your white blouse showing your black lace bra.

"........Karma you got the nerve to do that?" You elbowed him against his stomach.

Karma who is now looking at your black bra whispered a low "worth it" under his breath.

Moment like this is worth it?

Sans genocide route (since I have been referencing undertale a lot, you guys should kinda see this coming XDDD)

You were crying your eyes out, why? WHY! Karma have killed the most likeable most friendliest character on Undertale. "Why? WHYYY?" You shake Karma's shoulders like you were in a K drama.

"kill kill kill!!!!! in this world is kill or be killed" Karma said in a chilling voice , Karma's eyes spark as he move to waterfall "18 left." Karma eyes goes red just like his hair (god Karma, why so evil? XDD)

"K-karma.....you have gone to the dark side..well actually you're always in the dark side" You mumbled the last part to yourself. "Sans will revenge mehhhh!!!"

-Aaron flexes in

"You can kill him, fucking annoying sea horse" (am sorry if u dont know the game, if u want u can skip XD and am not gonna write about every fight sorry)

- :)

"NO not woshua!! he's so cute"

"DIE DIE DIEEEE"

(skip to Sans)

-it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell.-

"Sans! give him what he deserve!!!" You yelled "He even killed Undyne the undying"

Karma smirked "I bet I will-"

-geeettttttt dunked on!!!

"Instant KArma! you just got dunked onnnn" You screamed as you do a victory dance. Karma smirked murderously.

"It just make me wanna kill him more" Karma skip Sans dialogue, not letting Sans finish what he's saying.

-after Karma dies 5 times-