Karma x Reader Small moments

Its 12:38 and I have an idea to write small cute moments...just to say thank you for reading this not-so-good fanfic well at least I think that it's not that good but I just wanna say thank you so much!!! :) I love you from your truly writer-chan btw Asano is in the picture because it for the last moment. Just go and read it to find out on your own.

MacDonald <3 ( ^ω^ )

"Karma you remind me of MacDonald" You told him.

"What?" He looked at you confuse at what you're going with this.

"Cause I'm loving it" You laugh while he smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You remind me of my homework." Karma whispered into your ear. "Cause I will have to slam you on my table and do you all night"

Small moments like this are the best?

Sport class <3 (^з^)-

You hate sport. You make it clear on your first day, you don't wanna do sport but you have to help anyway. You sigh as you sit down.

"(Y/n) I know that you hate sport, but do you have to sit on me while I do push ups?" Karma asked as he continues with his push ups, sweat rolled down his forehead to his chin.

"I'm helping you build dat six packs! You know? You should be happy I'm helping you!" You smacked his arms as you ordered him to do more.

Now the class have to do sit ups, Karma lay down on the ground while you hold his feet, he then push himself up and kiss you on the lips but then you push him down back to the floor. And let's just say this was all you two do during sport class.

Small moments like this makes you smile.

Fights <3 (@⌒ー⌒@)

You take a nap during lunch, next minute you wake up with a huge fu€king snake around your shoulders. You were crying, screaming you were terrified for your freaking life.

Karma who was clearly the person who did this to you, quickly get the snake off your shoulders. You ran to Nagisa and hug him tight as you cry in his shoulder shaking in fear.

After you calm down in the blue hair boy arms, The whole class including yourself look at your stupid boyfriend angrily.

"It's not even poisonous" Karma give a half a$$ excuse.

"I can't believe you! Just don't talk to me" You looked at him like he have kick a puppy.

The whole week he was trying to make it up to you, saying sorry for what he did. But you refuse to talk to the red head.

"Come on, please forgive me?" He asked desperately. "I got you Happy (fairy tail) onesie and a Lily (from Fairy Tail) stuff doll" He show you his gifts. "I won't prank you anymore, and I will make you happy like Happy can make people happy even if his fur is blue" (it's a pun get it? Happy have blue fur and blue is usually a sad colour.....I feel like a nerd or something)

"Fine but no more pranks like that"

"I got you Mac and cheese to say sorry but I'm scared that it will be too cheesy" Karma hand you a bowl full of Mac and cheese. ( I don't like Mac and cheese....but hey it's a good pun material!)