Karma x Reader Lazy day

You have been knocking on your boyfriend house for a few minutes now, and being an idiot you are you walk around the house to find another way in. You looked at the open window and climb in (don't try this at home kids!) You end up on the kitchen bench, You then jump off the bench and get a glass of water.

You walk up to the red head bedroom, You slammed the door opened to see Karma still in bed, you sighed in frustration and walk over to the sleepy red head.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" You screamed into his ear and poured the glass of water on to his head. The water wet his hair and bed.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled and wrapped his blanket around his body, you smirked evilly as you put the glass down on Karma's study table.

"We're gonna be late, GET UP!" You kick him but he was wrap in blanket so he wasn't hurt, you unwrapped the blanket and pull it off him.

"How did you even get in?" Karma asked still half asleep.

"Window," you answered bluntly, Your answered make him grunted.

"I could call the police on you," The red head then bury his face into his pillow, but you take the pillow away and hit him with it.

"Sure~ of course the police gonna believe you that a defend less girl break into a boy's house," You said sarcastically.

"I think the police will be on to you, then me," You stated, police and Karma usually wasn't a good mix. Karma growled at the memory of him running away from the police because he was beating up a gang, turn out the police find drug in one of the gang's pocket so Karma was off the hook....for now.

"I don't wanna get up" Karma sulked.

"GET UP! GET UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARM INSTEAD!~" You sang out and started to jump on the bed, Karma being Karma he pulled your leg making you fall in the bed next to him. (I dislike 1D but it was a good joke material so....)

"K-Karma?" You stuttered as your face began to heat.

"Let's have a lazy day," Karma then pull you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your waist, he then bury his head into your hair smelling your strawberry shampoo making him smile.

"Strawberry huh?" The red head asked in a teasing tone. "Because you know I like strawberry?" The boy tease you even more.

"N-No it's because I like the scent," You answered with a red face.

"Um...it's that so? I thought you would use cherry blossom," Said the evil boy as he reach his arm for the pillow and blanket. Karma lift your head up and softly put it down on the pillow, then he cover both of you in blanket.

Karma wrapped his arms around your waist and bury his head in your hair again, You sigh in content as you snuggle closer to Karma, enjoying the warmth.

Extend ending~ (^з^)-☆

Suddenly the door open making you look at who ever it was.

"I WAS SO WORRIED! WHEN YOU TWO DIDNT ARRIVED AT SCHOOL TODAY!" Screamed the octopus alien.

Oh yeah it's a school day, today you started to remember why you were here in the first place....you were suppose to pick Karma up for school... σ(^_^;)

The end!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! Thanks for reading. Leave a
Comment it give me motivation!! And request anything you want!!!