lemonn First time Asano X Reader

This is a request from @hormonewar, I hope you read this and enjoy it, if anyone has any suggestions or requests you can dm me or comment, plz don't be afraid of meh I don't bite...much. Plz no complaint that it's Asano in Karma's book XDD I mean you can just read Karma instead of Asano since these two are pretty similar.

It was a Friday afternoon when Asano Gakushuu invited you to study at his house, and since you have developed feelings for him of course, you say yes almost instantly. You two have been flirting quite sometimes now, he had pulled you in the janitor closet once. Asano pushed you against the door and kissed you poking his tongue inside with a bit of force, and you didn't mind in fact you kiss back and made out with him till lunch was over, thinking about that reminded you of his boner pressing against you and how wet you gotten. You blushed at the thought, and shake your head hoping to clear the image in your head.

What is he to you and what is you to him? you yourself doesn't know

Once you two get in the car Asano put the screen up between the driver and the passenger, then he quickly pulled you onto his lap kissing your lips.

"(y/n)-san~ let's continue where we left off," Asano smirked as he kissed your lips again making you close your eyes, he then poked his tongue inside your lips making you whimper softly. The kiss filled you with excitement, as you suck on his tongue a little hearing his groan makes you smile, Asano tongue explore your mouth leaving no place untouched. Asano tilted his head kissing you deeper as both of your saliva dripped down the corner of your lips, you break the kiss breathing heavily trying to catch your breath as both your saliva connect both of your tongue.

"Too much?" Asano asked as he kisses your neck, nibbling on them.

"No...more like not enough." You whimpered as you start to grind on him, moaning softly while you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Mmmh~ oh really?" Asano asked as he pushed his hips into your grindings, Asano bites on the base of your neck to your shoulder not caring about how you're gonna cover up the love bites.

"Y-yeah," You shuddered in both pain and delight as you feel him marking you as his, you rub yourself along his heat up member making you bite your lips. As you move your hips you can feel him getting hard making you bite your lips "A-ah Asano you're getting ngh~ hard," you drool a little as you feel the bulge in his pants growing.

"And I can feel your pussy getting wet and hot~" Asano bluntly speak making you move your hips faster, pressing it harder against him feeling more of his growing boner.

"So naughty~ (y/n) you're grinding on my cock in the car," Asano bite you move leaving marks on your neck moving up stopping at your ear, you blushed as you keep on moving on his fully erect boner. You moaned softly feeling your underwear getting wet even more, probably soak by now.

"S-so hard~" You whispered into his ear as you feel his hands grabbing your hips moving you faster along him, you close your eyes and whimper when you feel Asano's member throbbing. Asano wrapped his arm around your waist as he lay you don't on the seat, while he smirked at the sight of your blushing face and the way you softly breathe, your chest fall up and down.

"I'm going to make you scream~ don't worry the screen it's soundproof, you can be as loud as you want," Asano rub his fingers at your clothed opening while you let out a small noise "Your underwear it's soaked~ you like grinding on my boner (y/n)-san?" Asano pushed his fingers inside as he smiled seeing you close your eyes, biting your lips. Asano then took off your wet underwear, Asano pushes his fingers inside your tight opening as he growled a little. "So tight," Asano mumbled to himself as he slowly pushes his fingers in and out of your warm and wet opening, trying to loosen it.

"Ahh~ nhg A-asano~" You move your hips a little "M-More," You begged for more contact making him smirked. As you ask for more Asano pull out his fingers and lick it clean, Asano took out his member from his pants and boxer hole, as you blushed thinking that your first time will be with your crush and in a car. Asano strokes his dick a little as he slowly pushed into your opening.

"D-don't argh don't worry I will be gentle," Asano close his eyes as he enters you slowly trying not to hurt you "I know it's your first time~ your mine too," Asano lean down and kiss your lips softly. You bite your lips as you letting the pain wash over, Asano presses his lips against your skin gently, as he pushed in and out of you slowly letting you adjust to his dick. "So ah so tight," Asano growled lowly as he grind into you.

"A-ahh~ A-sano faster p-please," You asked for him to move faster as you feel some pleasure, as you requested Asano pick up the pace and thrusts into your dripping pussy. Asano wrapped your leg around his hips as he moved deeper and harder into you.

Asano try his hardest not to lose his control as your moaning and the sound of him fucking you doesn't help, since it's his first time everything feels so good that he don't know if he can hold back from fucking you hard.

"M-more" You asked for more making Asano snap, he rammed his throbbing dick in and out of your dripping pussy as you scream a little in pain and pleasure, "Ahh!~ nghh A-asano!" You throw your head back as you feel your pussy tighten around Asano's.

"You're ah squeezing too ahh~ too much~" Asano moaned as he slammed his hips into yours as your legs shake, your toes curled. Asano kisses your jawline and neck as he continues fucking you hard and fast while you screams in pleasure.

"Am ahh~ am gonna." You moaned as Asano hit your g-spot making you cum on his cock "Ahhh~ ahh so ah so good~" Asano smirked as he quickly pulled put and cum on your pussy.

"Glad you feel good~" Asano smile as he looked at you, your pussy leak out of your juice while his cum is dripping down your pussy making him hard again. You saw Asano sitting on the seat, wrapping his hand around his growing member making you blushed; you straddle his hips as you kiss his lips and jawline. "Eh?~ you can go again?" Asano holds your hips.

"My queen it's so naughty~" Asano whispered into your ear.

Well then I hope you enjoy itttttt~