Karma x Reader short story~

Summer night....

It was a hot summer night, you toss and turns because of the heat. Tonight you're having a sleepover at Karma's house, you look angrily at Karma who is sharing a bed with you.

"Can you turn on the air conditioner?" You asked kicking the blanket.

"I don't have one." Karma replied, hugging you from behind.

"Karma is freaking hot!-" before you can finish your sentence Karma nod.

"I know I'm hot." Karma smirked knowingly.

"No! I mean it's hot!"

"Thank you, you're hot too" Karma hug you tighter. Because it was too hot you turn around and push him away.

"It's hard to sleep when it's hot and you hugging me makes it worst!"

"Stop complaining that it's hot! Or else"

"Or else what?" You sneer, Karma smirked cheekily and pin your arms up above your head making you blushed like crazy.

"Or else I'm gonna give you a real reason to complain that it's hot" Karma whispered into your ears, sending shivers down your spine.

Karma kiss you on your lips then he move to your cheeks, eyes, forehead, chin, He then slowly move his way to your neck, letting go of your hands.

"Okay! I get it sorry,I won't complain again!" You pushed him off you making Karma groaned in irritation.

"We were getting to the good part" Karma mumble under his breath, the red head pulled you and lay your head on his chest.

"This way you won't get hot while being near me, yeah?" He asked while you lay your head on Karma's tone yet soft chest.

"Yeah."

You two soon fall asleep....

The next morning, you wake up looking at Karma sleepy face he look so innocent when he sleep, but when he's awake....he's pure evil You thought.

Your brain wonder and remember something Wait a minute Karma did have an air conditioner!! When I come here last time he opened it!

"KARMA!!!"

"What is it Bae?"

"Don't you Bae me! You have an air conditioner"

"So..your brain finally caught up huh?"

The morning began with you chasing Karma around the house.

The end~