Karma x Reader black and white

"They said that the world it's black and white until you meet the love of your life"

Dark clouds was forming as you wake up, you don't want to but you have to. It was a new day at your new school, you sigh out not ready for any shit. You walked to school, everything was dull and grey as usual. Nothing stand out in your eyes, everything was black and white. Every steps you took seems heavier and heavier, you have you head down looking at the road.

You walk up to a really weird location for a school, but you didn't care you like the fact that it was quiet and out of sight. A funny looking octopus for a teacher introduces you to the class....

Red.

You rub your eyes and blink again trying to focus on the boy with a...a red hair. You pinch yourself again.

Red...dark red

You don't know what it means, but you want to know. You keep looking at him with the corner of your eyes; you have never seen such colour... well, any colour really.

Suddenly he turned his head and lock eyes with yours

Gold...

You continue to lock eyes with his until the weird looking octopus cough out loud. "AHAM AHAM (y/n)-san what are you so focus on? That is not the instruction on how to make an atomic bomb?" the teacher grin "Could it be?" the octopus turns at what you were looking at, "NURUFUFUFU the tentacles has blossom already, yet it has not hit spring yet" (....idk but I'm hell sure that koro sensei would say something like that)

You feel you face heating up. 'I don't understand...I'm seeing colours' you look back at the red head, surprisingly his looking at you. The red head gives you a smirk making your face heat up even more; you quickly turn your head away trying to focus on work instead of the new discovery.

------------------------------------------------------

It was the first break and you looked outside the window, you can see some red flowers in the garden.

"Hey" A voice whisper into your ear, you not knowing turns your head around making your nose touches...THE RED HEAD.

The red head guy quickly pull back and b-wait blush? Was he blushing it? Can't be I mean he was red for a while.

"Anyway, I saw you were looking at me (y/n)-chan. My name is Akabane Karma, nice to meet you" he gives you a boyish grin as you smile at him.

Akabane Karma.

"Nice to meet you"

"The pleasure its mine (y/n)"

Pink.

You began seeing pink...weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pe, and you don't really care about it as much. Cause right now you're busy looking at the things you never see before, colours. You don't see every colour, at least not yet.

You did not pay attention to anything as you walk being the clumsy air head you are; you trip and fall on something...someone. You feel something soft against your lips, you didn't want to open your eyes because you have a feeling faith it's playing with you.

You slowly open your eyes and yep you were right it was karma.. you fall on karma the guy you just met, and not only that your lips seem to be lonely but now it has introduced itself to karma's.

You were about the pull away but karma flips you over and pins you down against the ground, "hmm you just steal my first kiss (y/n)-chan".

"I-I didn't mean too" you bite you lips embarrassed by the position.

"I guess I will just have to make it even" karma leans in and press his lips against yours, gentle but firm at the same time.

From that day on forward, your life it's full of colour.

--------------------------------------------------

It has been a few years since you have met the person that filled your world with colours, you have never been happier. Then suddenly you drop to your knees as everything turns black and white again, everything colours that you once see is gone. You looked around and all you see is black, you turn your head around looking for any sight of colours but none there was nothing only black and white.

Your phone was ringing but there was no music only the buzz of the phone, with your shake hands you pick the phone up... it was nagisa. He explains in a shaky voice about what happens to karma... you couldn't believe it. You started crying and screaming as everyone around you watches, you couldn't care anymore as you have lost the person that brings colour into your life.

Cherish what you have and the person in your life as they can leave out of nowhere; make sure that they know that they're important and that you care.

The end.

---------------------

Welp.... Don't kill me