Karma x Reader giving birth part 2

Bad language it will not be censor, please do not pick up these bad behaviour, or you probably have pick it up already....enjoy! Don't report me aka I don't know how pregnancy works so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry :(

Karma and Koro sensei look stunned, as they don't know what to do...they just standing there not doing anything.

"There will be something coming out of  me! What the fuck are you doing standing around!" You yelled at the two males.

"Yes! Um let's see breath in and out" Karma say freaking out, "we have to take her to the hospital! Quick!" You seeing him freaking out, you slap him in the face.

"Calm the fuck down! I need to go to the freaking hospital" you screamed in stressed. "Now get into the pocket so we can go!" You ordered, the red head follow your order and get inside Koro sensei pocket along with your stuff.

Koro sensei began to fly a bit slower than he usually do, "Can you go any slower! She's pregnant! For god sakes!" Karma shouted to Koro sensei worried that you might get hurt.

"Shut up Karma!! I need to get this fucking thing out of me!!! Go faster you stupid octopus!!" You scream in rage.

:-:-:-:-:One second pass:-:-:-:-:-lol one second get it? Cause Koro sensei is fast. I'm So funny...#foreveralone

You were taken quickly into the emergency room, while you were taken the nurse ask you and Karma some questions. (Koro sensei have to wait outside.....he's an alien so)

"What's your name?" The nurse asked as she take you inside.

"Akabane (y/n)" You answered as you struggle to answered as you breath heavily making Karma worried even more.

"How long have you been pregnant?" The nurse asked you.

"8 and a half months" Karma answered for you as he hold your soft hand tight.

"Do you know the gender of you baby?"

"No, we want it to be a surprise" The red head answered a bit annoy with the nurse. You were about to enter the room until.....

The nurse check your information sheets and her expression seem shock, "Ummm sir I need you to wait outside, you can't go in" say the nurse nervously, stopping Karma from going in.

"Why? What's wrong?" Karma tense up, trying to get in while you look at the scene play put.

"I can't tell you but we will have to do a c-section on your wife, and you can't go in there,"

"I'm her husband, I want to see my wife   Giving birth to my child. I'm supposed to be with her!!" Karma yelled trying his hardest to be next to you.

"I'm afraid we can't let you do that." The nurse said in a calm voice.

"What's wrong? Why I can't go in?" The red asked.

"We can have someone tap the video for you, but you can't go in sir. May I have your camera?"

"I want to take it myself!"

"Sir, your wife is in pain. I will go in and get ready for the operation, you can have your words with your wife for a few minutes" the nurse walk in and look back at Karma "you must stay outside, we will give her a c-section as fast as we can."

You look scared and confused with the whole thing, "what the fuck it's going on?!" Karma desperately asked wanting to know.

"I don't know but if you have to choose.....pick our child" tears roll down your eyes not because you regret this decision, it's because this might be the last time you see the love of your life.

"What do you mean choose?!" Karma yelled at you, his expression seem angry but right now he's shaking with fear.

"I love you" You say lowly afraid that this will be the last time you will get to say it. "Karma tell me that you love me, for maybe the last time" You smile weakly.

"Idiot!! I will tell You and my kid, that I love you both so much"

"You will be a great father with or without me" You tell him from the bottom of your heart, before Karma could say anything the doctor took you away.

Karma sit down waiting for you and his kid to come out.

...I can't pick who to live! Between the love of my life and my unborn kid, if I pick my kid, will he or she be happy without their mother. Will I ever be happy without (y/n)? If I pick (y/n) we can still try having a kid again....what should I do? What did I do to deserve this? Karma is getting to me huh? Ha funny my name is Karma......what should I do?

Karma cry for the first time in years, he wipe his tears away waiting to see his child and you. He sit and wait thinking about the worst possible outcome, it have been about one hour and a half.

The doctor come out, looking at Karma with her black eyes "Mr Akabane you have to choose...."

To be continue~

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes :3 also sorry that i haven't upload a lot my wifi was slow but everything is fix now!!