Karma x Reader soft smut

i'm so sorry for this super super late update, I'm doing year 12 rn and I'm just really tense. I want to write more and i hope I can update more chapters, thank you for still reading my stories :)

I don't know what I will write next, you are welcome to send request.

Warning: body worshiping, smut, sad, daddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at yourself in the mirror and frown at how it looks, all you can see is flaws of yourself. You don't understand how to love yourself, how to accept yourself. Tears rolled down your eyes as you look at your own reflection.

Your skin, your face, your body, your size, your smile, the features that make you, you. You hate it all, if only you can change everything about yourself. You don't understand why anyone would find you attractive or want you, especially Karma.

Karma your boyfriend of four years, who in your eyes have no flaw.. ok maybe he needs a few ethical lessons but he's still perfect.

You walked out of the bathroom, head down. "Karma.. what do you like about me?" Your voice indicates that you have been crying, Karma looked at you and smile sadly knowing that you have problems with how you view yourself. He walks over to you and held your hand, leading you back to the mirror.

"(y/n) since you never seem to get it when I tell you, I will show you instead" Karma looped his arms around you and rest his chin on your shoulder.

"(y/n) look, it's you" Karma try to lift up your chin but you refuse. "come on, I will show you. I want to show you." Karma kissed your temple and cheek. You looked up and look in the mirror, you want to close your eyes so you don't have to look at yourself anymore.

"This is (y/n), my wonderful girlfriend. She makes me smile and laugh every day, she is the nicest person I know. She is a beautiful vase, full of wonderful flowers. Beautiful inside and out. I would never trade her for anyone else"  Karma smile and hold you in his arms tighter, "And I will never let her trade me for anyone else."

"She sees her flaws but all I can see it's the person that I truly love" Karma then point at your skin "She sees flaws, I see the surface that I can kiss".

He then presses his lips against every part of your face "She sees flaws, I see the face that I want to wake up to every possible morning" You smile weakly. Karma kisses your neck "The body that you see flaws in, I see something to hold onto" Karma spins you around and kiss your lips softly, "I know that you can't love yourself right now, but I want to help you (y/n). I think that you're perfect to me".

"I have flaws too, but you think that I'm still perfect for you right?" Karma brush your hair out of your face and looks into your teary eyes, you nodded responding back to his question. "Do I have to fuck you till you know how perfect you are in my eyes?" Karma bluntness that you never get used to make you blush.

"Y-yes"

Karma kissed you passionately, pushing his tongue into you mouth. You wrap your arms around Karma's neck and bring him closer to you, pressing your chest against his.

Karma then pushed your back softly against the wall and kisses your neck. "baby just kissing you like this makes me so excited, can you feel it?" Karma grind against your crotch and moan. Your body reacted on its own and wrap its legs around his waist, and in return he holds you up carrying you to the bed. Your body and his react on it's own perfectly in sync, as if it was meant to be.

"Y-yes I can"

"you're so beautiful" Karma carried you to the bed and kisses your red face."There's on one that I rather spent my life with", Karma gently laid you down onto the soft bed, your body sank into the mattress.

Karma loving words in addition to his hand delicately ran over your skin makes your heart feel as if it was filled with love, you smiled at him and cupped his face lowing it down to press a kiss on his lips.

"I will show you how much I love your body baby.. the only body that I want to fuck" Karma whispered into your ears, his deep low voice makes you rub your thighs together.

"Hmm (y/n) you're being a bad girl baby" Karma smiled down at you sending shivers down your spine, "I'm the one that is going to show you how beautiful you are, your job is to take it like a good girl" Karma parted your legs, so your thighs are not touching anymore.

"Yes, daddy"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wasn't going to make it kinky but HEYYY , no body is perfect. not a full smut but i hope you still like it.

love yourself.