Karma X Reader Winter LIME

Note: this it's a request made by @akabaene

------------------

You stretched and moaned softly as you blinked adjusting your eyes to the light. "ahhh" you saw a red blob next to you, a little shocked you realised it was just your boyfriend Karma. You reach over to get your glasses by the nightstand as you smile to yourself. (cause you're sleeping next to karma I would smile till my lips bleed if it was me)

Your strawberry blonde over size sweater warm your body up a little as you shivers, it was winter time and boy was it cold. You sit up and put your glasses on as you look over at your sadist boyfriend.

"oi, are you dead?" you poked his head as you giggled, Karma move slighly and wrap his arms around your hips, pulling himself closer to you.

"ah ha ha ha that joke it's sooo funny " he nuzzle his face against your body as he smile." how was my queen beauty sleep? "

" it was gooooddd-"

"really? I mean I think you can use a bit more sleep" Karma smirked making you yanked on his hair softly. "ouchie"

"I would have had move sleep if it wasn't for someone" you try to get up as karma tighten his grip.

"nooo stay in bed with meee" Karma plead as his bury his face against yiur tummy "pleaseee" now not everyone know this but karma can be a bit childish when it comes to getting up.

"But I want breakfastttt" you tried again as karma roll you over on top of him.

"can you at least take care of my morning wood? " karma rock his hips against your crotch as you whinpered.

"k-karma" you bite your lips as you move your hips back, making karma smirked.

"I will take it as a yes" Karma smile as he move even more against your soon to be wet panties.

"mmmh~" you put both your hands on karma chest balancing yourself, "a-ah ~" you grind against Karma's cock as you drool a little.

"fuck (y/n) drooling for my cock it's just making me harder" Karma move his hips up pressing his hard cock harder against your pussy.

"ngh~ k-karma" you move your hips even faster, as karma grab on your hips moving you faster.

"ah d-damn" karma groaned as he feel your panties getter wet making his boxer wet. "you're getting my boxer wet too"

"yea? Ah~ do you want me to stop?" you asked smirking, oh and you know karma hates it when you smirked it means you're in control. And you know he loves being in control not you.

Karma flip you ever and kisses your lips tilting his head, you wrap your arms around his neck, kissing back.

"you are such a slut~ you wanted me to fuck you hard, that's why you smirk ah~ such a manipulate little minx" Karma kisses and nibble on your neck leaving marks.

"mmm it worked didn't it? " you move your head giving him more access as you wrap your legs around his hips.

"of course it did" karma gritted his teeth as he feel his cock throb. "I will make sure my queen know who rule her"

Karma pull down your soak panties as he pull out his hard dick, you breath heavily as your chest fall up and down. You gasped as you feel the head of Karma's cock against your opening.

"now what do you say when you want your king to ram his cock into you? "

"p-please ah~ please break me"

"and I won't stop even you squeeze and cum" Karma push the head in and move just the head in and out moving faster and faster teasing your pussy.

"I-i know ngh~ ah~ fuck me already" you closes your eyes.

"as you wished my queen"

Karma slam all of his cock in as you throw your head back, your toes curled loving the feel of his dick.

------—---
The request was a lime not a lemon sooooo