Asano Gakushuu x reader lemonn

A/n: our last deal is finally here!!! I hope you guys have been enjoying these lemonn and if you have any request message me, personally I don't mind right now I have a lot of one shots ideas, so if I haven't write anything you guys request it's because it's on my list and I'm writing my way through it. :)

-------22222-----1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

You and Asano are currently in Paris trying out different bakery shops, it was winter time and it was snowing in the morning but it's now stop. Since it was cold out, you wear a light cream trench coat on top of your light blue knitted jumper, and to keep you more warm a grey knitted scarf around your neck for pants you just wear a simple jean, black leather ankle boots to make your outfit on point. (wearing make up or not it's your choice). Asano was wearing navy blue trench coat on top of his gray jumper and his jean.

You guys hold hands as you walk down the street of Paris, the aroma of chocolate, fresh bread and roses filled the air. It was your first time traveling to other country with your bestfriend, Elena (aka me aka writer=chan). Suddenly your phone ring....who could it be? you wonder.

"Hey, you guys go on with your day okay?" It was Karma, your bestfriend's boyfriend.

"What did she do now?" You asked referring to your bestfriend.

"She got in a fight about why Natsu and Lucy make a better couple than Natsu and Lisana" Answer the red head.

"Oh my god, is that girl okay?" Referring to the person Elena beat up.

"Hospital have to be call, I think Elena run away somewhere....."

"She get lose easily too, I feel so bad for you," (what are you saying reader-chan? =_=) "Since she's short and all" (I hate the fact that it's true) "I mean she doesn't even know the way from school to her own house,"

"Don't remind me, okay I think the police is asking questions. You guys go have fun after this I have to find that midget," (how dare you call me a midget, Karma!!! if you keep talking to me like that I will make reader-chan emotionally exhausted like what I did to you last time aka Karma x Reader Always)

"She's your girlfriend"

"She's you're bestfreind"

"We're both fucked either way,"

"True that, bye" said a grumpy voice.

You hang up the phone and shake your head, you looked at Asano and explained to him about what have happen.

"Seriously, she got in a fight because of that?"

"Yeahhh, at least is not like last time. She got in a fight because someone say that cookie monster is lame," You sighed as you wonder how you become friend with her.

Asano put his arm around you shoulder and pull you for a kiss on the cheek, you blushed as you push his face away.

"Okay, let's go in this one." You pointed at the Bakery called Jacques Genin. The smell of chocolate and fresh bake pastries make your mouth water. (real bakery in Paris)

"You got a great taste this is one of the best bakery in Paris," You didn't really listen and pulled him inside the shop. You go over at the counter and drool as you see different type of pastries, the inside of the shop is warm and cozy yet gorgeous. Not a lot of people was there probably because is about time for them to close up. You pick almost everything some for your bestfriend (aka me) , but mostly for yourself.

Asano find a sit and ordered hot chocolate for you both, after eating delicious sweets and drinking three cups of hot chocolate, which make you feel like you went to heaven. The waiter give you four square pieces of chocolate and one chocolate (they give you for free because you buy their sweet and I think you have too eat their too) Your eyes shine while Asano giggled at your childish reaction.