Karma X Reader Lemon

You sigh as you looked down at your ripped stocking, the ripping was only at you thighs so your skin wasn't shown, as your skirt was long enough to cover it.

You unlock the door keeping in mind that you need to buy a new stocking, you took off your shoes and put it back neatly. You looked up to see your handsome husband laying on the couch playing on his 3ds.

You smiled and silently worked over to him, without Karma noticing you straddle his hips. Karma glanced at you and smirked not at all surprised at how you sneak up on him, as you have done this so many times.

He looked back at you again as he has caught something with the corner of his eyes, your skirt raised up a little showing your expose skin through the ripped stocking. Karma licked his lips as he looked closer at you, you were wearing an off-shoulder lace top which doesn't really matter cause he's gonna take it off anyway.

"Hmm, what happens to your stocking (y/n)?" Karma asked as he put his 3ds down which of course he saved first, he then runs his hands up your legs to your thighs making you blush.

"W-what are you doing?" You blushed.

"Nothing" Karma smirked as he looked at you up and down as if he's taking your clothes off with his eyes, Karma then hold on to your hips and move it up and down along his crotch.

"A-ah Karma" You whimpered as you looked down at him blushing, he looked right back at you and move your hips faster making your toe curled up.

"Teasing me with your God damn stocking huh?" Karma thrust up his crotch into yours.

"N- ah no" you rock your hips as you bite your lips feeling the bulge in his pants rubbing, grinding and thrusting against your now wet area.

"Even if you didn't mean to tease Ms (y/n), I'm going to fuck you hard." Karma groaned as he thrust up hard and fast as if he was fucking you.

You clutch his shirt as you try to keep voice down, "Ah~ K-karma, ngh please?" you arch your back as you feel Karma's boner throbbing through your thin clothing.

Karma smirked as he flipped you around so you're underneath him, he kisses your lips repeatedly as he slides his hand up your shirt. Karma roughly fondle your breasts, squeezing it hard while all you can do is blush and take it all. You whimper and bite your lips as you feel the pain from Karma touching, "A-ngh it hurts" You complaint but this makes Karma smile.

"If it hurts so much, why are your nipples so hard?" Karma asked as he rubs your nipple that is poking through your shirt, you felt yourself getting wetter as Karma pinches and play with your nipples. "Hmm it's so restricting," Karma pulls your shirt up and kisses his way down your body. 

(at this point i am ashamed of myself.... =_= look at what you people make me do)

Karma then pulls down your stocking revealing your smooth thighs, along with your damp undies. Karma kisses your neck softly "Hmm Can I (y/n)?" the redhead asked,  he then sucked on your neck leaving marks "Please (y/n)?"

"F-fine" You answered weakly not being able to say no to him... quite often actually. Karma unzipped his jeans and pull down his boxer low enough just to expose his cock, without warning he thrust his cock into you making you throw your head back and moaned out loud.

"S-so ah~ so good" You try to keep up with Karma's movement as you move your hips up to meet his thrusting, the room filled with the sound of your wet pussy getting rammed by Karma's cock. Karma moved his hips in a circle as he thrust in between, you wrapped your legs around his waist while Karma whispered sweet mixed with nasty things in your ear.

Karma then holds you up and walked to the front door and push your back up against it while he keeps on fucking you,"K-Karma a-ah people mm ngh" you cover your mouth muffling your moans not wanting anyone that walk pass to hear you. Karma then holds both your wrists up, pinning them against the door.

"That's cheating (y/n)~" karma smirked as he speeds up and thrust into you faster. You bite your lips as you drool slightly down your neck.

"N-gh s-ah you're a dick" You closed your eyes tight as you moved your hips into his thrusts.

"mMm well you like my dick, that's for sure huh?" karma licked your neck and kisses it. Karma then pounds into you as fast and as hard as he can while you bite on Karma's neck, stopping yourself from moaning.

........................that's all folks

hi, am so sorry for not uploading for like...decades. AM SO SORRY LIKE ACTUALLY SORRY. please forgive me T^T/