Small moments 3?

Building IKEA:

You growled as you looked at the instruction of how to build a god damn fucking chair, you wanted to rip the 10 pages of the instruction booklet like why the fuck do you need that many warning pages.

"For GOODNESS SAKE KARMA come and fucking help me" you screamed as you stared at Karma, dark aura surrounded you by this point.

Karma looked dead straight into your eyes  "No. I told your short ass to buy the one that is already done"

"Just come and help me or else"

"Or what?" Karma smirked pushing your buttons.

"DIVORCE!"

"Woah Woah now don't go THAT far... wait WE'RE not even married"

"Well if you don't help me, you can kiss the chance of marrying me goodbye"

"....."

"........."

"Your spoil ass gonna be like this even we're married" Karma grab the booklet from your hand and sat down.

"YOU HAVE THIS UPSIDE DOWN"

"NO, this is supposed to be like this. the legs are-"

"I meant the god damn booklet (y/n)"

moments like these make you regret not listening to Karma.

Lazer Tag:

You went to Lazer tag with Karma, Kayano, and Nagisa. It's the boys against girls, Kayano took Nagisa out while Karma took Kayano out. It was just you and him, you can see a red blob coming towards you making you smirk. You took off your shoes and to make him think that you're standing there, while you will be hiding and then when he falls into your trap you can finish him.

You waited for him to come to your trap but he didn't, you looked out but he wasn't there. You turn your head back without warning you were push up against the wall, you were about to scream but the similar scent hit your nose.

"It's me" his voice confirmed who it was.

You were about to shoot him but you were interrupted by his lips, you slowly close your eyes melting into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around Karma's neck.

Karma then hold your leg up signalling for you to wrap your legs around his waist and you comply, Karma press his body up against you making you whimper.

"I love you (y/n)" before you could say it back, he shoot you... Before your brain could function, Karma kisses you repeatedly and carried you outside.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CARRY ME OUTSIDE YOU BITCH"

"So I have witnesses"

Moments like this you make you wanna kill the person you love.

Pen:

It was your first day of university, you were quite proud that you made it to university considering how much of a lazy ass you are.

And of course you vow to study hard and get that fucking degree, and of course being the air head you are, you forgot the most fucking important school supply A PEN YOU FORGOT A FUCKING PEN.

You whispered to the girl next to you, "hey? Ay? Can I borrow your pen" but she didn't listen as she is listening to her music, not a care in the world.

Then suddenly someone throw a paper ball at your head, you were mad and confuse at the same time. You furiously open up the note, it was a phone number of some guy name Karma.

You were about to turn your head back and give him the 'your dead to me look' but before you could, the some what of a good looking redhead dude give you a pen.

You took the pen from his hand, smile awkwardly and whisper a soft thank you, while he smile cheeky back with his chin resting on his hand.

moment like this makes you happy that you're an air head.

Bed:

It was no surprise that you can't sleep like a normal person, I mean you're not even normal when you're awake.

Karma have to deal with you hogging the bed, he could deal with you hogging the bed cover but the bed?! Or no. He had enough, after the 58 time he end up on the floor.

He gonna take the matter into his own hands.

"(y/n) you know I love you right?"

"oh my God don't you dare tell me you put a bird in Nagisa suitcase again?"

"no no"

"... Did you kill someone and you need to go into hiding?"

"pff we wouldn't have to hide, you know I'm good at clean ups" Karma joked?

Karma lay you down on the bed and wrapped you up in blanket, you were enjoying it you fucking love being a burrito.

Karma kisses your lips and wrap the blanket around with rope and tie it up real tight, you know the rope really well and that wasn't it's job.

"I'm tired of getting greeted by the floor in the morning with sore head"

Moment like these makes you never fully trust Karma when he say he loves you out of no where again

ANNNNDDDDDDDDD THAT'S ALL FOLKS, I HOPE YOU LIKE EM AND EVERYTHING. :)