Karma x Reader lemon!!

"Ahhhh~ oh my god Karma!" You moan out.

"You're enjoy this a lot huh?" Karma asked.

"Umm~ ouch it hurt Karma~" You complaint.

"Relax it will be over soon" Karma voice calm you down.

"Harder~ yes there" You request and he deliver.

"Here?" He asked.

"Yessss~ there a-again" You moan out.

"See I tell you I'm good at this" Karma smirked.

"Ohhhh~ just keep going and ahh shut up!"

"I will have to stop soon, class's about to start" Said the red head.

Koro sensei who was listening to the whole thing, slam the door opened.

"THIS IS A SCHOOL! NOT A LOVE HOTEL! AND YOU GUYS ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!" Koro sensei yelled and open his eyes to see Karma massaging you.

Sorry to disappoint you but I was just trolling you about the lemon thing....

"What Koro sensei? I say that my shoulder hurts because of all the training so Karma was massaging me," You explained.

"Yeah, we were early so I decide to massage her....what were you thinking?" Karma ask as he take out his knife. Koro sensei began to sweat.

"Isn't to weather nice today?" Koro sensei sweat as he try to change the subject.

The morning began with Karma furiously (trying to) stabbing Koro sensei, you shake your head this is basically normal in class 3/E you then say good morning to all of your classmates.

The end~

A bit short but I will upload another chapter to make up for it!!!