Karma x Reader Always (warning read at your own risks)

It was your 5th anniversary with Karma, you both decided to celebrate it by rewatching all the episodes of Fairy Tail on Karma and your bed. Karma was wearing a random t-shirt and a comfortable pants while you wear a creamy woollen soft jumper.

You curled up beside Karma on the warm bed, with hot chocolate and cookies in hand. "Oh My God! Gray is so hot, to bad he already have Juvia" You fangirl in your head while Karma look at you, thinking about how can he possibly fall in love with an idiot. But he did anyway...

You were yelling at the screen about how Gray should treat Juvia better, and about how Natsu and Lucy should just get marry already, and how Erza and Jellal should just have two kids already....Karma just keep smiling and nod while you were talking to him.

You lean your head on Karma's chest while he have his arm around your hip, "Hey, (y/n) it's been five years that we have been together and spending my times with you like this everyday." Karma looked at you in your eyes

"I somehow never get bored of doing this, maybe because I'm with you." Karma lift up his hand and tucked your sulky hair behind your ear.

"And only you that can make my heart beat like there it's no tomorrow. I will always love you no matter where I am no matter what happened" You blushed at Karma's sweet words, you pause the anime, turn your head and hug The red head.

"I love you too no matter what happened" You whispered into Karma's ear.

"(Y/n) will you marry me?" Karma asked as he kiss you on your head.

"Of course you stupid sadist"

Time skip :3

You and Karma are very busy and happy planning with the wedding and everything, you smile as you read the text that you just received from Karma Hello soon-to-be-Mrs. Akabane we will have to go cake testing soon

You text a replied as you walk across the road I will be there soon Karma, love you no matter what happen. You send the message without looking at up, then suddenly a car clash into you.

You body hit the hard ground your eyes started to shut, you can hear the sound of the ambulance car ringing. The last word before you shut you eyes was "Karma"

Karma was waiting for you at the cake shop, he smirked at the idea of marrying you. He was smiling to ear to ear like an idiot....well at least before he get a phone call from the hospital.

Karma pick up the phone then his heart sink to the ground, Karma hurry to the car and drive to the hospital that you're staying in.

Time skip~ ^_^

Your eyes slowly open as it adjust to the bright light that hit your eyes, you look around to see an unfamiliar guy sitting near you.

As soon as Karma realise that you were awake he quickly take your hand inside his "Are you okay? (Y/n)" Karma asked with red eyes showing that he have been crying and you also notice the dark circles under his eyes suggesting that he have not been sleeping.

The first thing you said after you open your eyes was "Who are you?", Karma heart break into million pieces as he see you confuse by who he is.

"I'm your fiancée, Akabane Karma...come on (y/n) it's not funny stop playing" Karma looked at you in the eyes, he lift his hand to tuck your hair but you move away, fear shown in your eyes.

"(Y/n) remember you promise that you will love me no matter what happen" Said Karma with no power in his voice.

"Promises are meant to be broken" said you with coldness in your voice. "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are"

Everyday Karma would come and tell you about him, but no trace of your old memory could return.

5 years later :)

You were marry to a man name Hibari Kyoya, one day your old memory come back hitting you like a brick. Your heart scream for Karma, Tears roll down your eyes as you drop down to your knees. You ran to your car and quickly drive to your and Karma's house....will now it's only Karma's house.

You cry your eyes out as you drive to the house you both use to share, you knocked heavily on the door. You opened the door and it review the tall red head in his pj.

"Karma I remember..." You wipe your tears as Karma smile softly at you.

"I love you" said Karma with happiness in his voice cause you finally remember him. "I love you too Karma" You smile back.

"After all these years?" You asked still smiling.

"Always" Karma answered.

you walk over to Karma and hug him tight but he disappeared like thin air. You kneel down as tears flow down your eyes, you look at the burnt down house.

There was a message engrave on the black burnt door I will always love you no matter where I am, no matter what happened, remember me as soon as possible (y/n) my heart ache for you.....forever and ever. Let my body and your memory of me, burn down like this house. Love your truly Akabae Karma.

Not every stories have a happy ending, not every love can be forever, never promise something you can't keep cause it will hunt you forever....(and this is why kids you don't look at you phone while you cross the road)