Karma Akabane X Reader teacher

@KyousukeNatsuyuuk was the person who request this story, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing. If it's not to your expectation I'm deeply sorry.

Here we go!!! Day 1 of teaching

It was 5am on a Monday, you wake up rise and shine...more like you were so excited that you couldn't sleep at all. Why? Cause it's your first work experience at class 3-E, Kunugigaoka Junior High School. (you're 15 in this btw) You put on a white v-neck blouse and a mini high waist-ed black leather skirt, you then slide on a black knee high socks. You goes to you desk and get your paperwork and things that you have prepare for today lesson. It was your dream as a child to be a art and science teacher, you rush down stairs and eat your breakfast.

You look at the google map on your phone as you walk to class 3-E, you huff as you look at the old building and smile. Obviously you're not just a student, you're one of the top youngest assassin and you already know about Koro-sensei and everything..so it's no big deal. You arrived at the stuff room to see the alien that destroy the moon....are drinking tea on the floor while reading an adult magazine. You stood there motionless, the octopus saw you as it slowly turn it's head to look at you........it flew out of the window with 20mach speed.

"Don't worry about it, he always do this thing when someone caught him reading an adult magazine. You're the work experience kid, right?" You look back to see a beautiful blonde lady......anddddd her cloths are ummm slutty af.

"Yes, I am" You force a smile.

"You can go and put your stuff there, when you're done you can go to class and say hi to the students," The blonde teacher then walk away, swaying her hips in a inviting manner. (wink wink)

You put your stuff down and gather your things, you walk to the classroom in a confident... .sorta way. You breath in and out calming yourself down as you slide the door open, You looked around the class smiling hawkwardly (#puns).

"Ohayo gazaimasu minasan!!" Koro sensei yelled good morning to everyone, "Today we have a student on her work experience for this week, please treat her well."

You blushed as you feel eyes on you, "My name is (y/n) (l/n)," You introduced yourself and smile to the class. "I will be teaching you art and science, just call me (y/n) since I probably have the same age as you."

.....................................................time for your first lesson

Art class!

"We will just be painting today," You smile and grab some paints, while Nagisa and some of the new friends that you make help you out. You look at the back of the class to see a redhead smirk at you.....oh well~

You walk around look at people's painting, you walk up to the redhead. "What's your name?"

"Your boyfriend?" Karma answered smirking while the class watches the scene play.

"I feel insulted"

"Then why are you blushing?" Karma asked as he poke your cheek.

"I-I'm not blushing!"

"Yes you are~"

"No." You stared at him sternly, Karma smile in the most devious way and smear some red paint on your cheek.

"See? You're blushing red," Karma laugh softly as he put some on your other cheek.

"You brat!" You spread blue paint on to Karma's face and laugh "You look like a smurf!! Ahahaha La La La La LA la sing a happy song~" Karma was not happy as he put some red on your neck.